Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
I did it at work to day
After installing the latest software version.
Let me try again tomorrow.
I don't know how Precise you need to be.
I just pressed the screen in the lower area.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I did it at work to day
After installing the latest software version.
Let me try again tomorrow.
I don't know how Precise you need to be.
I just pressed the screen in the lower area.
No need, it worked... it seems that it's dependant on how fast and how precise you are when tapping the screen...
It doesn't worked for me using the volume knob at first, so I used the volume buttons from the steering wheel and it worked, then tried again with the volume knob and after some tries and fast tappings, it worked.

For those that have problems with that, try to use the volume buttons from the steering wheel instead of the volume knob, you can be more steady when tapping the screen.

Also I've been tapping this area:

Thx.

·
Registered
12 Posts
No need, it worked... it seems that it's dependant on how fast and how precise you are when tapping the screen...
It doesn't worked for me using the volume knob at first, so I used the volume buttons from the steering wheel and it worked, then tried again with the volume knob and after some tries and fast tappings, it worked.

For those that have problems with that, try to use the volume buttons from the steering wheel instead of the volume knob, you can be more steady when tapping the screen.

Also I've been tapping this area:
View attachment 32135

Thx.
In final step for me i have to press several times. But its works. What is the engeneier code? (Not the dealer code)

·
Registered
166 Posts
So guys. Any of you have ioniq 2020 who tried to access the engineering menu? If yes, can you check if the menu SYSTEM is there ? And inside system look for the button auto test.

Thanx

·
Registered
46 Posts
Dealer mode on 2020... yes, engineering mode no. I don't know the code, putting the hh:mm as code doesn't work on this device.

Worst is that it says "Engineering mode" when inputting the password, so it must ve accessed that way. 2400 its only for dealer mode.

No autotest button found in system category on dealer mode.

Attachments

·
Registered
166 Posts
Dealer mode on 2020... yes, engineering mode no. I don't know the code, putting the hh:mm as code doesn't work on this device.

Worst is that it says "Engineering mode" when inputting the password, so it must ve accessed that way. 2400 its only for dealer mode.

No autotest button found in system category on dealer mode.
Thanx for the reply.

Tried the code 6998 ?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Code 6998 doesn't work.
I'm the only one to find pretty difficult to trigger this menu?... it almost cost me 20 tries to open the password prompt...

21 - 28 of 28 Posts