Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This was posted on the Hyundai Ioniq facebook group.

The Dutch are apparently finding different ways to get to this secret menu. This video was done on the plug-in hybrid.

I haven't had any luck with my Canadian 2017 EV.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I assume the 38kwh infotainment system is the same as the HEV 2020 (10.25" screen)
I've not found any info regatds thos new version yet.

·
Registered
168 Posts
I assume the 38kwh infotainment system is the same as the HEV 2020 (10.25" screen)
I've not found any info regatds thos new version yet.
there is this method for latest fw on ioniq. Dont know if this also applies on latest Facelift ioniq. can you try and see if you can get in and let me know.

·
Registered
286 Posts
there is this method for latest fw on ioniq. Dont know if this also applies on latest Facelift ioniq. can you try and see if you can get in and let me know.

Didn't work! The layout of the screen is different so I dont think it's the same firmware version. Thank you though

·
Registered
55 Posts
Thanks for that. Unfortunately it seems quite different. I tried a couple of different combinations using various buttons instead of the tune button but nothing seemed to work. Please see attache photos.

Ioniq stering weel.jpg Ionig whole dash.jpg

·
Registered
46 Posts
Yeah, I've tried that procedure, adjusting the volume knob and tapping the screen on the zone the document shows, it still doesn't work :unsure:
I've executed the following sequence and nothing happens: 7, tap, 3, tap, 1, tap.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts