Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
Pushing the throttle a little harder than it thinks you should for efficient driving. And it is correct - your range will be longer with gentler throttle use. It only measure the time driven under full manual control, cruise control time doesn't count.

I suspect most EV drivers really don't care about maximizing efficiency, too much fun pushing it hard. And if you have enough range, the extra energy cost is almost irrelevant. Probably what I would do myself. Decreasing charge cycles (by increasing efficiency and range) does increase battery life though by some amount so it is not completely cost free in the big picture. You can minimize that by also not charging to 100% if you don't need the daily range maximized for your use.

·
Registered
2020 Ioniq Hybrid Blue from 79 mi on 07/23/20
1 Posts
dear friends... i am trying to decide between different trim levels SE, SEL or limited. My main and only consideration is lane centering while driving on highway.

If HDA is not mandatory for lane centering not just pulling me back from crossing the lane markings, what would be the lowest trim that i could get which has lane centering feature whilst driving on a highway ?
I just bought a 2020 Hybrid Blue. It has Lane Keep Assist and also basic cruise control, and a backup camera. I get maps with instructions and the ability to call hands-free using Android Auto. This is terrific, and it´s on the lowest trim.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Nationally, used car prices are down right now, so it is a buyer's market.
If you want to get a great deal selling your car right now, New York is the place to do it.

I just bought a 2017 limited 30k miles for $19,000. I live in New York and a lot of people are buying cars now as people are reducing using the subway and rental car companies are getting sold out. I had to wait an hour and a half to pick up a car at a rental a couple weeks back - and the lines are only getting longer. It has become a seller's market here over July.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts