Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner
41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
I am looking for the same type of treatment, but the local man in Redruth has ceased trading!
Where have you taken it? AWC?
Yes, I have used them before on previous cars - They are based a few miles away from me in Great Wakering, Essex.

·
Registered
P45 gravity gold.
26 Posts
I am looking for the same type of treatment, but the local man in Redruth has ceased trading!
Where have you taken it? AWC?
Hi Chrispaulin
i used .
Polished Perfection LTD
Units 11 & 12 62 Valley Road Plympton
PL7 1AB
had to drop the car off Saturday afternoon as i work 5 1/2 day week and picked up the following Saturday bit scary leaving your new toy with some one else but was all 😊

·
Registered
2021, Hyundai Ioniq 5 Ultimate 73KWh RWD
15 Posts
Has anyone else noticed how flies like Gravity Gold?
There is usually at least one basking on the paintwork!

·
Registered
Ioniq 5 AWD Ultimate Tech+Eco Cyber Grey
60 Posts
Has anyone else noticed how flies like Gravity Gold?
There is usually at least one basking on the paintwork!
This might not be limited to just GG, I have a Cyber Grey and there are constantly flies + other bugs having a conference on it. I wonder if it's something to do with the 'Plant Based' paint Hyundai supposedly used on the Ioniq 5 which is attracting them?

·
Registered
145 Posts
I note the user manual states:
NOTICE
Matte paint finish vehicle (if equipped) Automatic car wash which uses rotating brushes should not be used as this can
damage the surface of your vehicle. A steam cleaner which washes the vehicle surface at high temperature may result
the oil to adhere and leave stains that is difficult to remove.
and
NOTICE
Matte paint finish vehicle (if equipped) In case of matte paint finish vehicles, it is impossible to modify only the
damaged area and repair of the whole part is necessary. If the vehicle is damaged and painting is required, we
recommend that you have your vehicle maintained and repaired by a HYUNDAI authorised repairer. Take extreme care,
as it is difficult to restore the quality after the repair.
Sadly I need to have a panel resprayed.... it will be done by an Hyundai approved repairer, I'll report back with the result. Not booked in for another 4 weeks at least, though.

41 - 46 of 46 Posts