Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner
81 - 100 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Im from Dunfermline, Scotland and i'm due to take delivery of a Premium 58kw on 25th October. I should have had it by now as the dealer has had it since 15th september but as it's a salary sacrifice which seems to involve two separate parties who weren't capable of taking to each other, i'm only getting it on the 25th

Annoying as i have had to put back the installation of my home charger in order to get the Energy Saving Trust grant

·
Registered
27 Posts
Im from Dunfermline, Scotland and i'm due to take delivery of a Premium 58kw on 25th October. I should have had it by now as the dealer has had it since 15th september but as it's a salary sacrifice which seems to involve two separate parties who weren't capable of taking to each other, i'm only getting it on the 25th

Annoying as i have had to put back the installation of my home charger in order to get the Energy Saving Trust grant
I've been looking at salary sacrifice and have to say it looks almost too good to be true - I'm still looking for the catch!
Only issue is for the car I want (Ultimate with tech pack, in teal green), they've said it'll be 6 months!

·
Registered
29 Posts
I've been looking at salary sacrifice and have to say it looks almost too good to be true - I'm still looking for the catch!
Only issue is for the car I want (Ultimate with tech pack, in teal green), they've said it'll be 6 months!
It does seem a bit too good to be true, i suppose the catch is you're just handing it back at the end and haven't built equity? Though i think there may still be an option to buy.

I ordered back in August and at the time they quoted December delivery for anything other than 58kw Premium, which help make my decision to go for this model! Since then a colleague has gone for the same model as me and he's being told January 2022

·
Registered
44 Posts

I am certain you can proceed with EST as long as you can provide confirmation of order for car, Sebsal. I have received both grants ( for Scotland) for charger but car is, hopefully, due in December. Was expected September but put back; I have been trying to get confirmation from dealer since last Friday that date is now firm, without success! Cannot get them to answer phone, only one person in, Co-vid etc etc. Having to stop myself going to the dark side and ordering a Tesla Y😃

·
Registered
29 Posts
I am certain you can proceed with EST as long as you can provide confirmation of order for car, Sebsal. I have received both grants ( for Scotland) for charger but car is, hopefully, due in December. Was expected September but put back; I have been trying to get confirmation from dealer since last Friday that date is now firm, without success! Cannot get them to answer phone, only one person in, Co-vid etc etc. Having to stop myself going to the dark side and ordering a Tesla Y😃
Thanks for replying, yes you can apply before you get the car. I was due to get the charger installed today but was only able to apply for the grant on Monday due to all the hassle i had in getting a concrete delivery date, and in turn the documentation to show i'd leased the car.

The installer cant go ahead until i get confirmation from the EST that the grant has been approved, and as I've yet to receive this (they say it can take 8 working days) i've had to push the charger install back

·
Registered
27 Posts
The Hyundai IONIQ5 community seems to covers a wide range of countries.

To get a better idea of where everyone is from, post your country and state/province below. Let's keep a tally by adding every new country and state/province to what the person above posted and increase the number on the left if it's new.

State: New York
Kelowna BC Canada

81 - 100 of 108 Posts