Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Hyundai Ioniq electric Premium SE from new
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have ordered mine with a delivery date of some time in June.
Are there any owners here in the UK already?
What are your delivery dates?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wow I didn't realise that people had them already.
How come I have to wait until June, then?

·
Super Moderator
8,252 Posts
people grabbed all the early stock before it ran out

now we have to wait for stock to arrive once sufficient assembly line time is allocated and the car built, there may also be supply chain issues if the suppliers were not ready for the level of demand the Ioniq has generated

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
people grabbed all the early stock before it ran out

now we have to wait for stock to arrive once sufficient assembly line time is allocated and the car built, there may also be supply chain issues if the suppliers were not ready for the level of demand the Ioniq has generated
Has it been that popular, then? I'd never heard of it until a month ago when the Mrs happened to spot it in a Hyundai dealership and comment that it was nice.

·
Super Moderator
1,795 Posts
Indeed, they don't do active advertising, as the interest in it is already too much for what they can produce. For example, in the Netherlands the EV version was the best selling full EV car last month.

·
Registered
843 Posts
My EV was ordered December 9th, for delivery in March.

I've was told 3 weeks ago that it will likely be April instead, owing to delays on the Premium SE spec. It has been built, just waiting for passage (so they say).

·
Registered
5 Posts
I ordered mine a few weeks ago and delivery is around the end of July, wait, I check my app.......156 days more to go :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts