Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner
761 - 778 of 778 Posts

·
Registered
Ultimate | Lucid Blue
429 Posts
Thank you!

If I were able to do 3d printing, I'll do the same except make the I and 5 without a box background to make those 2 characters to stand out since I like to call it I5.
I considered this as well. The added bonus is that the four tiles remaining would look just the four dots on the steering wheel.

·
Premium Member
44 Posts
Thank you!

I considered this as well. The added bonus is that the four tiles remaining would look just the four dots on the steering wheel.
Yeah, I submitted to ev-vida facebook modi5ied page this design for the license plate.
Rectangle Violet Font Magenta Art

but I like the all the squares in black in your design to make the pixel letters stand out more.

Rectangle Font Display device Gadget Facade

I seriously need to get a 3D printer. lol

·
Registered
Project 45 - Gravity Gold
1,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #766 ·
Placed red pin stripes on the side and rear. It has perfect body lines to follow. Saw how to do it on You-Tube. $9.00 for the materials. Not hard to do.

View attachment 39799
I'm booked in to have side stripes done on mine this week.
Ive chosen a titanium grey colour to go with the grey 'project 45' factory logo on the C pillar, but I must say the red stripes do look nice.
This is a mock up shot after I'd put red insulation tape on the sides and back just to see what it looks like (obviously the real things going to taper to a point at the front)
Hmmmm ....Grey or Red?
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive tail & brake light

·
Registered
2022 Ioniq 5 Cyber Grey Limited
169 Posts
Ive chosen a titanium grey colour to go with the grey 'project 45' factory logo on the C pillar, but I must say the red stripes do look nice.
This is a mock up shot after I'd put red insulation tape on the sides and back just to see what it looks like (obviously the real things going to taper to a point at the front)
Hmmmm ....Grey or Red?
View attachment 45296
I'm partial to red. I get a lot of positive compliments on the car's look.
Whatever you like, you'll see more than anyone else. 😁

·
Registered
11 Posts
I am not a fan of removing the rear letters. I personally think they look good.
An easy enough project for those that don't.
I thought I was the only one that liked the letters. One advantage to having them is not having to answer as many "What kind of car is that?" questions. But to each his own. I am considering removing the "H" emblem and replacing it with the morse code one, that matches the futuristic look.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I'm looking for water bottle that would fit Ionic 5. Any recommendation? I bought this from Amazon but it doesn't fit properly. 0.5 is to slim and rattles and 0.75 is too big, will return them today.
I'm looking for water bottle that would fit Ionic 5. Any recommendation? I bought this from Amazon but it doesn't fit properly. 0.5 is to slim and rattles and 0.75 is too big, will return them today.
If you're lucky Hyundai will send you the Ioniq 5 water bottle in the mail at some point. Not everyone gets them though and not sure it fits perfectly (although you'd think it would.)

·
Registered
220 Posts
Hmmmm ....Grey or Red?
View attachment 45296
Dude... no.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I just put on a new coating from NGNT (marketed in the US as Diamond Protech) on the back window. It's helped with the rain issue a TON, crazy hydrophobic. It's not that difficult to put on, somewhere around aquapel but it's not fluorinated so it's better for the environment/

·
Registered
Digital Teal Ioniq 5 SEL AWD
51 Posts
Paint matched and installed the EV Vida see through morse code badges, in love with the look!! They're a very nice subtle touch, and IMO the closest/best you can get to debadging without spending a ton of money/time filling+painting those areas.

Attachments

761 - 778 of 778 Posts