Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Too bad the rear doors didn't open up any more since it would make for a better service vehicle, as part of a Taxi company or Uber, or the like.

In making the vehicle a bit more tailored towards that, they could get more sales. Still interested in seeing this for myself.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Too bad the rear doors didn't open up any more since it would make for a better service vehicle, as part of a Taxi company or Uber, or the like.

In making the vehicle a bit more tailored towards that, they could get more sales. Still interested in seeing this for myself.
I'm not too sure, it seems to open a good amount. Seems to be of the regular "travel distance" as the norm.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Great that Hyundai is including the Sat Nav as standard since that's usually an additional option you have to pay for. Think it's connected to PLugShare? That site has a great map of where a lot of charging points are.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Great that Hyundai is including the Sat Nav as standard since that's usually an additional option you have to pay for. Think it's connected to PLugShare? That site has a great map of where a lot of charging points are.
I'm actually unfamiliar with PlugShare.. could you perhaps explain a little bit on it for me

1 - 5 of 5 Posts