Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2021 ioniq Black premium SE
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi All, new to the site.

I searched for this info but latest post was in 2018 unless I am doing something wrong (more than likely)

So looking for a turnkey installation for my home in Scotland. I mention Scotland as I know we have extra grants here that reduce costs even further.

I did a quick search online and Scottish Power was one that popped up but just wondered if a member in Scotland had and nuggets of advice they could pass along to me regarding costs etc, thanks in advance.

·
Registered
Ioniq Plug-in Hybrid Premium SE Polar White purchased new March 2018
18 Posts
I have a Pod-Point charger which was free when I bought my Ioniq. Excellent charger and after sales. Based on my experience avoid Scottish Power at all costs. They are worse than useless.

·
Registered
115 Posts
I have and would recommend tethered Pod-Point . The app is pretty basic but it works. Installation was straight forward and the unit is unobtrusive.

·
Registered
2020 Ioniq Premium SE PHEV
141 Posts
I have a Pod-Point charger which was free when I bought my Ioniq. Excellent charger and after sales. Based on my experience avoid Scottish Power at all costs. They are worse than useless.
Scottish Power the worst customer service IN THE WORLD. Believe me.

·
Registered
Iconiq plug In. Premium SE/ultimate 2019
141 Posts
Likewise had a tethered podpoint put in the garage, works well and unobtrusive and doesn’t take up much space,

·
Registered
11 Posts
Not in Scotland but having had similar installed recently would highly recommend a Zappi 2 (tethered or unethered). Pretty similar to Podpoint but a few more features making it a bit more future proof IMO (i.e can work with Octopus Agile).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts