Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
2020 Fiery red Ioniq PHEV
Discussion Starter #1
In Sweden, there are three choices of color on the leather interior.

Shale gray - clearly the most beautiful, but also completely impractical.
Fossil gray - practical, ordinary, safe but boring (and all dust is visible ..)
Red umber - different but difficult to know what it looks like in reality. It can either be completely perfect or completely wrong.

Of course, I have chosen red umber, and now I am starting to get nervous. There were no material samples (why are't there???) just pictures.

Does anyone here on the forum have red umber?

Registered
I'm fascinated that you must have ordered your car to your own specifications in every little minute detail, which would explain the long delivery time. No, I've never seen the "red umber" interior, whatever that is... :)

I just went to the dealer and accepted a car that they had in stock. I even did that twice, first with a PHEV which I traded in for a full EV last year. In both cases, I had it delivered within a few days.

The salesman said: "- If you take that car that we have on display over there, we'll shave 5.000 SEK off the price." So I said: "- If you'll give me 10.000 SEK off, it's a deal!" And they did. :)

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
Uh, what would be fun with that? 馃槃

Actually, only the sunroof was non negotiable. It doesn't seem like they are taking home any ioniqs with it, so I had to order. If you still have to order, you can go all in ... 馃榿 And I did! 馃

The hyundai website has the various interior options.

Registered
Discussion Starter #4
It doesn't seem like there is anyone here who has an Ioniq with red umber interior. But now that my car has landed in Sweden, soon there is at least ONE who has it.馃榿

I have a removable charging box installed, and now I'm just waiting impatiently for the car.

Attachments

Registered
2020, Ioniq PHEV Premium SE
I was also intrigued by that colour option. My new car came from "new" stock already in the uk so the option was unavailable.

I've always liked the Valencia orange that BMW have. The only possible downside is resale value if people are generally put off by it.

Registered
Discussion Starter #6
Nice to hear that there are someone else who have at least thought about a different interior. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts