Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner

641 - 660 of 666 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Ioniq 28kWh
123 Posts
My first ID.3 spotting. Still wrapped up in the protective foil. So what did I do to my Ioniq today? I used it as a reference. Remember mine has a 30mm drop compared to stock.

I think the shape resembles the Leaf

·
Registered
2019 Ioniq 28kWh
123 Posts
Fully muted Ioniq. Boots up with VESS defaulted off and with no chimes or even beeps of the open door. Enjoy the silence of an electric car :D

·
Registered
Ioniq 28, BEV, Phanomblack
3 Posts
Fully muted Ioniq. Boots up with VESS defaulted off and with no chimes or even beeps of the open door. Enjoy the silence of an electric car :D

Hello Superhero,
i like that. How did you do this?
greetings
Fred

·
Registered
164 Posts
My first ID.3 spotting. Still wrapped up in the protective foil. So what did I do to my Ioniq today? I used it as a reference. Remember mine has a 30mm drop compared to stock.

I think the shape resembles the Leaf

But the wheel design is naff whoever thought of that

·
Registered
2019 Ioniq 28kWh
123 Posts
Hello Superhero,
i like that. How did you do this?
greetings
Fred
I've posted about it here,

·
Registered
2019 Ioniq 28kWh
123 Posts
First time towing today. Speedlimit is 80kph with a trailer over here, so I kept is just above 80kph GPS speed. Distance driven about 370km in total.

Reference without trailer 50km at about 80kph

Picking up stuff by the route, 15min pause, not really needed but still need to buy some stuff...

Empty trailer

Charging close to destination

Faster than the 38 LOL

Heading home with a ground source heatpump about 500lb/250kg

charging up close to home

Consumption with loaded trailer

·
IONIQ Electric, SE (w/ CCP) 2018.
810 Posts
Hi Superhero, thanks for the posts. Nice to see another IONIQ 28 kWh owner with a tow bar. I use mine to connect a bike rack. My reported reference consumption at 110 kph by ABRP goes from 134 Wh/km to 187 Wh/km. Seems like mountain bikes on the back isn't very aerodynamic. :D. Initially I was a bit worried that my roughly 40% hit was so much more than your 20% hit. But then you're reporting actual consumption for that trip, at the speed you were driving which was mostly 80 kph. Mine is a reference consumption at a much higher speed, namely 110 kph. There would be significantly less drag on the bikes at 80 kph.

Btw, I love ABRP, especially the premium version which can accommodate vehicle profiles. Makes trip planning in our rage challenged IONIQs a breeze.

Reactions: KevinT

·
Registered
2020 hybrid premium plus typhoon silver
48 Posts
yesterday drove 140miles looking for a car for a friend ....guessometer never dropped below 62mpg(uk),and one digit off the fuel gauge,and thats with 16"winter tyres/steelies on....it just gets better this car

·
Registered
Ioniq 28, BEV, Phanomblack
3 Posts
I've posted about it here,
Thank you for your quick reply
best regards
Fred

641 - 660 of 666 Posts