Votes: 46 10.9%
  • Fiery Red / Scarlet red

Votes: 15 3.5%

• Total voters
161 - 180 of 180 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Well, having posted that I'd ordered my Lava Orange in January but would have to wait until May, I'm finally going to get it next week. Looking forward to seeing what the colour looks like "in the flesh"!
Picked it up last week, couldn't be happier with the colour. Looks stunning, no photo could really do it justice!

·
Registered
24 Posts
I just got a blue Limited trim with the ultimate package. I wasn't expecting to go all out on this one but I did and am happy about it.

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
59 Posts
this poll is for HYBRID Ioniqs only,

there is a separate poll for the colour of Electric Ioniqs as they have a different range of colours

please enter the colour your Ioniq is (Arrived or ordered)

we suspect marina blue will be the most popular colour, but you never know

BC1
my 2017 hyundai ioniq sel is metalflake blue

·
Registered
16 Posts
this poll is for HYBRID Ioniqs only,

there is a separate poll for the colour of Electric Ioniqs as they have a different range of colours

please enter the colour your Ioniq is (Arrived or ordered)

we suspect marina blue will be the most popular colour, but you never know

BC1
Love the Intense Blue. Makes the IONIQ really look classy IMO.

·
Registered
34 Posts
My current IONIQ is Marina Blue, but i just ordered the new IONIQ and this one will be white (i have had black, grey and blue cars so thought i would go with the white) :)

·
Registered
65 Posts
I would have gone for a blue if I had been buying a new car. As my car is used/pre-owned it was a case of what was available. The car I bought was the closest to me within budget, and phantom black. The next nearest car to consider was grey at 30 miles distant, and the next car was closer to 50 miles away of which I am not sure of the colour.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Damn I wish I made the dealer search for a nice blue like that. When I got my Ioniq I was in a hurry for the dealer to find one, so I said any colour would do. Turns out white was the most available

161 - 180 of 180 Posts