Votes: 49 10.6%
  • Fiery Red / Scarlet red

Votes: 18 3.9%

• Total voters
141 - 160 of 194 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Our brand new 2018 Ioniq Blue is Electric Blue in color (as shown in my Avatar) and we named him "Trooper" because he looks remarkably like a miniature Michigan State Police cruiser and our State Police are called "Troopers" not "Police"...
We LOVE Trooper!!!!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Intense Blue Premium SE, setting sail from Ulsan, South Korea on 4th December!

·
Registered
38 Posts
I had two choices of Ioniq hybrids when I got mine.... take it or leave it...... The Platinum Silver Ultimate was the only one at my dealership. Because the purchase was done pre Christmas, I got a good deal, and I like the colour.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Ordered Lava Orange (not on poll) in January, will have to wait until May for it though.

Apart from a red metro many moons ago, I seem to have alternated blue and silver for all my cars. Took this as an opportunity to break tradition or, as my wife calls it, having my mid-life crisis! :D

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hi MarcF, picked up my Lava Orange Hybrid yesterday. Hyundai should rename this colour as "Lava Orange" makes it sounds like it's ORANGE! BRIGHT LUMINOUS ORANGE!

However, it isn't. The colour is quite subtle and the car looks amazing. Well worth the wait.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Hi MarcF, picked up my Lava Orange Hybrid yesterday. Hyundai should rename this colour as "Lava Orange" makes it sounds like it's ORANGE! BRIGHT LUMINOUS ORANGE!

However, it isn't. The colour is quite subtle and the car looks amazing. Well worth the wait.
Yes, I've only seen it online so it's hard to judge but it looks like a subtle shift to a lighter red which I do like.

·
Registered
267 Posts
I think the different colours of Blue should be separated in the voting
Problem there is that the different shades are only available in different countries or at different times so if you start separating them out, the poll becomes diluted an ultimately rather meaningless.

·
Registered
66 Posts
My car is Phantom Black, and a few days ago close to Birmingham Airport I saw a Fiery Red Ioniq. Around Birmingham and Walsall I have seen mostly white and silver Ioniqs.

·
Registered
66 Posts
My car is Phantom Black, and a few days ago close to Birmingham Airport I saw a Fiery Red Ioniq. Around Birmingham and Walsall I have seen mostly white and silver Ioniqs.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Well, having posted that I'd ordered my Lava Orange in January but would have to wait until May, I'm finally going to get it next week. Looking forward to seeing what the colour looks like "in the flesh"!

141 - 160 of 194 Posts