Votes: 49 10.6%
  • Fiery Red / Scarlet red

Votes: 18 3.9%

• Total voters
181 - 194 of 194 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
I will be getting a Polar White 2020 UK 1st Edition on 17th Feb, it was the only colour the dealers supplying our leasing company have in stock for such a short delivery window.

As our company carpark takes the full sun all day in the summer, when I'm in the office having white will help to keep the car a bit cooler inside for when I have to go out.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I've raised this as a seperate entry but we've got an iron grey hybrid on order but said colour is no longer available via Hyundai UK!? We're not too sure what to do now, dealer is sure the order still stands but should we look at different colour that is an option?

·
Registered
385 Posts
If the dealer says that colour is on it's way then I'd just go with it. I've seen it in person, and it looks quite nice.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Mine is black and I say "never again". It gets dirty in a minute and I have to wash it way too often.
Mine is black and I say "never again". It gets dirty in a minute and I have to wash it way too often.
I also have the black, and whilst clean it looks great but it gets dirty way to quickly.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I need to change my colour from intense blue to fiery red as my 2019 was written off. The 2020 fiery red is quite nice though, but I would have preferred blue if available.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I had to get a car right away. I had a choice of Red or Black. I didnt want the black because my first new car years ago was a dark blue and it was like an oven. I always liked Red so I went with it. The funny thing is now I have a red Ionoq, a red Toyota truck and an antique red Mercedes.

·
Registered
2 Posts
My first Ioniq was a 2017 SEL and was totaled in Sept of 2019 after an accident on I-5 it was Black. Not my first choice. However, it was a great deal. My second Ioniq, is now a 2019 Limited in Silver.
Here in Arizona the lighter the color the better, for two reasons. Dusty in one hour after a wash and the heat level that the color black reaches in the summer is brutal. 🔥

181 - 194 of 194 Posts