Votes: 13 3.3%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 171 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this poll is for HYBRID Ioniqs only,

there is a separate poll for the colour of Electric Ioniqs as they have a different range of colours

please enter the colour your Ioniq is (Arrived or ordered)

we suspect marina blue will be the most popular colour, but you never know

BC1

·
Registered
19 Posts
Dear all,

I've ordered the white one because white allows to maintain a lowest internal temperature during the summer months.
It allows to have a considerable less a/c effort .

Ciao

Alberto

·
Super Moderator
7,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Dear all,

I've ordered the white one because white allows to maintain a lowest internal temperature during the summer months.
It allows to have a considerable less a/c effort .

Ciao

Alberto
here in the southeast UK it is currently foggy and -2 deg C, and our summers rarely exceed 25deg C, so in some respects we can choose any colour we want, but it would be nice to have to take summer sun and weather into consideration :)

·
Registered
66 Posts
The thing which is selling the blue ones is the interior blue trim I imagine...

If it was an option for coloured trim I imagine they would have a much wider spread of colours (Iron Grey with the bronze/copper trim for example!)

The colour is nice enough though! Definitely nicer than the orange. (Although I don't think the brown looks 'That' bad)

·
Registered
278 Posts
Well, it's done. I have ordered Ioniq Premium SE using affinity scheme. Despite the slight performance reduction I've gone for the 17" alloys. And the all important colour....

Polar White.

It was a toss up between the marina blue and the white. As I liked them both I couldn't justify paying more for a colour that I liked as much as the free one lol.

Upside of white. I love the contrast between the body work and glass at the rear, and the blue highlights and the white.

Downside. I'll look like an Über driver lol.

·
Registered
12 Posts
After thinking about the colour for ages, I finally went for the grey. I felt that the blue and particularly the silver were colours that were top of the pops a few years ago but was a bit worried that on resale, they would have fallen out of favour ( I checked the latest sales figs for 2016 colours and noted this had started to happen). I am also too old and boring to risk a blue as the dealer did not have one to look at and blues can look good or not).
Asking my wife and friends they all said grey is 'classier' than silver but I just hope it is not too boring as the light details will not contrast as much as they would with the silver.
Will find out on March 1st!

·
Registered
19 Posts
I've ordered a white one. First of all I wanted a blue Style (German middle trim line) with sunroof, 'cause I like golden rims on a blue like this.
But after swapping to Premium ( top trim here) my dealer said there is one white preordered premium already on the ship. Both Ioniqs I had for a test ride where white which I liked also very much. So the decision was clear.

I think it will get some matt grey Enkeis with blue brake calipers to match the trimlines. >:)

1 - 20 of 171 Posts
About this Discussion
170 Replies
113 Participants
Sabby017
Hyundai IONIQ Forum
A community of Hyundai Ioniq enthusiasts discussing the electric acceleration & reliability of the Hyundai ioniq hybrid.
Full Forum Listing