• Fluidic Metal

Votes: 8 2.1%
  • Typhoon Silver

Votes: 10 2.6%
101 - 108 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
If I get one, and being that it'll probably be a used one, it'll be white (assuming assuming I can find one)

I just like white cars, I think they look sharper, are easier to spot therefore safer, and possibly stay a little cooler which would be useful in being Texas with its brutal summers

What I'd really like though is a tan interior, too bad there's only black and grey. I'll chose grey if I can for the interior

·
Registered
8 Posts
I just bought a white 2017 one. It’s ideal in the present very hot and sunny weather - noticeably cooler than my wife’s dark red Fabia.

·
Registered
546 Posts
Ended up with Phantom Black, not my original colour choice...I would have preferred a glossy black front, not matte. And black is a pain in the rear to maintain.
Can't believe two years has gone by, still enjoying my classic Ioniq. Phantom Black is a pain to maintain but is nice for a few days to enjoy before it gets dirty again after my yearly wash, claybar, wash, polish and wax...

·
Registered
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Electric Premium SE Black
89 Posts

I concur with black being a pain to maintain, but when it's clean it's a beauty 😎 the black goes well the most in my opinion, with the black elements around the windows, and the satin grey back and front parts.

·
Registered
783 Posts
That black does look quite sharp! I took white because the brakes on my old car weren't going to last the 6+ months I'd have had to wait for any other colour. August 2019 was not a good time to go shopping for an Ioniq Plug-in in Canada.

My first car was white and I loved it, so I'm fine driving around in a white Ioniq. I just wish I could get the white rims from the 2019 BEV version to mount my summer tires on, but my dealer kept getting the run around from Hyundai trying to order them:

Sourcing the White finish 16" eco alloy wheels

I know they exist, I've seen them driving around out there...

·
Registered
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Electric Premium SE Black
89 Posts
That black does look quite sharp! I took white because the brakes on my old car weren't going to last the 6+ months I'd have had to wait for any other colour. August 2019 was not a good time to go shopping for an Ioniq Plug-in in Canada.

My first car was white and I loved it, so I'm fine driving around in a white Ioniq. I just wish I could get the white rims from the 2019 BEV version to mount my summer tires on, but my dealer kept getting the run around from Hyundai trying to order them:

Sourcing the White finish 16" eco alloy wheels

I know they exist, I've seen them driving around out there...
Haha I wanted white originally, then saw it in black in person and was convinced to go with black.

Oh those rims are basically the opposite colour scheme of mine! Maybe get hold of these ones instead if you can source those easier, and then re-colour them? The black plastic parts can be removed off the rims on mine apparently, but haven't tried.

·
Registered
2020 Ioniq Premium SE PHEV
101 Posts
Can someone delete these threads. Nothing's happened for over 3 years. Who cares anyway !??

101 - 108 of 108 Posts