Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Typhoon Silver

Votes: 2 0.6%

• Total voters
81 - 95 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Finally received mine after foil-wrapping it with "3M Deep Space".
Images doesn't do it justice, as the color shifts from where you stand and how the light reflects.
Mostly purple, but also green, blue, gold and yellow, and the effect is amazing!

View attachment 30942 View attachment 30941 View attachment 30943
That wrap color looks great. Are the black wheels aftermarker or from another Hyundai? From what I have seen all Hyundai's in the US have silver wheels.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Black. I love this car. I can’t wait until they are able to really increase range and recharge times. It’s really much more practical than I thought it was going to be

I’m in New York State

·
Registered
44 Posts
Hi. Do you have a picture of the car? I ordered mine in the same colour but haven't seen one yet. Mine is due to arrive in early March.
Not yet mate, slight delay in taking delivery, now expected week commencing Jan 20th so will post pics when we get it.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Picked up my white one today. The dealership also had an Intense blue one. That color is amazing, both the wife and I wanted it but since we settled for a demo car, we couldn't select the color. The low buying price made it worth it though !

·
Registered
34 Posts
Picked up my white one today. The dealership also had an Intense blue one. That color is amazing, both the wife and I wanted it but since we settled for a demo car, we couldn't select the color. The low buying price made it worth it though !
My Intense Blue one comes in march.. so excited! :)
make sure you remember to post some pics of yours, not seen many pics of it in white, I imagine it actually suits the car quite nicely

·
Registered
AE.3 IONIQ EV Hatch Elite 100KW 38.3 KWH
22 Posts
Missing a colour here in Australia.. Fluid Metal.. Purchased Jan 2020.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Do you have any pictures you could share with us, I've ordered one in the same colour even though I've never seen it, car due to be delivered first half of January.
It has been a long time since you asked, but I have at last got around to washing, polishing and photographing it (been waiting for a spell of half-decent weather):

·
Registered
12 Posts
Just looking at the range of colour options available and feeling a bit jealous.
All that is available here in the Canada/US market is White, Black, Blue and two shades of grey.
My 2017 IoniqEV is Marina Blue and I'm about to trade up to the 2020. I think I'll go for the black as it looks amazing with the new design tweaks to the front end. Besides, my next door neighbour has an iron grey Hyundai already and that choice would just be weird because we have a shared driveway o_O:cool:!
I've been extremely happy with my 2017 model and no other EV was a serious contender to replace it (including the Kona EV - too small and, while it's a longer range vehicle, it's not as efficient).
Hoping to take delivery in May or June.

81 - 95 of 95 Posts