Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Typhoon Silver

Votes: 2 0.6%

• Total voters
61 - 80 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
I ended up with Black because that's all they had left. The Hyundai dealership in Victoria sells a lot of Ioniq EVs (I think 2 others were sold the same day).

It doesn't help that the color options are pretty lame for the 2019 EV. Black, Silver, White and Blue. That's it! The Plus adds two more grey options - Yikes!! Red and Orange are only available with the Hybrid. Not cool.

I would have preferred orange, or yellow or even green.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Australian Colours

In Australia the colour range is the identical across all three Ioniqs - Hybrid , Plug-In and EV.

The list is:
  • Platinum Sliver (T8S Metallic)
  • Intense Blue (YP5 Metallic)
  • Iron Gray* (YT3 Mica) available for the EV unlike other markets.
  • Fiery Red (PR2 Mica)
  • Polar White (WAW Solid)
The only interior colour is charcoal black (cloth in Elite spec and leather in Premium spec).

The front grille / rear bumper insert is Gloss Black on all models, but Matte Grey* is optional on the Electric only.

* different spellings as per Hyundai brochure... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
43 Posts
Australian Colours

In Australia, the colours across all three models (Hybrid / Plug-In / Electric) are identical.

Colour list
  • Platinum Sliver (T8S Metallic)
  • Intense Blue (YP5 Metallic)
  • Iron Gray* (YT3 Mica) - I see that this colour is not in the Electric elsewhere and therefore not in the thread poll.
  • Fiery Red (PR2 Mica)
  • Polar White (WAW Solid)
The only interior colour is Charcoal Black (cloth in Elite and leather in Premium)
Front grille / rear bumper insert is Gloss Black on all models, but Matte Grey* is optional on Electric.

* different spellings as per Hyundai brochure... :confused:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Colour I'm getting in the UK on the 38kW model is called Electric Shadow. It also isn't in the list yet? However it is essentially battleship grey. Looks like a military version! (maybe I should decal it with something?)

·
Registered
146 Posts
Mine's refrigerator white :D . Not the color I'd choose, just no other options were available at the moment.

·
Super Moderator
1,503 Posts
Mine is Iron Grey. I cannot unvote the vote for my previous car, so I am still at Marina Blue. Or can I change that?

I did change it now; by changing the settings of the poll it became possible.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Just signed for a Symphony Air Silver! I would have preferred Black or a dark gray, but I took what I could get.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi. I’m new to this forum. I ordered mine in September and expect it in early March. Mine is Fluidic metal. Was wondering if anyone else has ordered it with the same colour and can post a picture. Would be nice to see how it looks in real world.

61 - 80 of 95 Posts