• Typhoon Silver

Votes: 10 2.6%
1 - 20 of 108 Posts

·
Super Moderator
8,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
this poll is for ELECTRIC Ioniqs only,

there is a separate poll for the colour of Hybrid Ioniqs as they have a different range of colours

please enter the colour your Ioniq is (Arrived or ordered)

we suspect marina blue will be the most popular colour, but you never know

BC1

·
Super Moderator
1,620 Posts
Probably you cannot change the vote, so I am afraid now you will have to paint your car according to your vote ...

Or is it because you are in the Hybrid category?

Reactions: scottrainey

·
Registered
14 Posts
this poll is for ELECTRIC Ioniqs only,

there is a separate poll for the colour of Hybrid Ioniqs as they have a different range of colours

please enter the colour your Ioniq is (Arrived or ordered)

we suspect marina blue will be the most popular colour, but you never know

BC1
Missing an option: Aurora Silver.

·
Super Moderator
8,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Missing an option: Aurora Silver.
added,

I got the list of colours from Hyundai UK's website so that colour is not available in the UK

would be interesting to see if the paint code for aurora silver and platinum silver are the same

·
Registered
24 Posts
I got the list of colours from Hyundai UK's website so that colour is not available in the UK
Interesting. Aurora Silver is available in Ireland. We only have one spec level of the car though, which is comparable to your "Premium" model (without leather, ventilated, electric seats that you have in the "Premium SE" model)

would be interesting to see if the paint code for aurora silver and platinum silver are the same
No they are not! I was going to go for Aurora Silver (looks to be a bit more like gunmetal grey, even a bit blueish in the sunlight), but I chickened out, having not seen a car in the flesh. I went for the safer Platinum Silver instead, which is just plain bog standard silver metallic imho. Easiest to keep clean looking without washing it too often :)

·
Registered
248 Posts
It's a pity that the colors of the bars do not correspond to the colors of teh car....0:)

·
Registered
46 Posts
Only one model available in France - Creative and only three colours Polar White,Phantom Black and Aurora Silver. Interestingly on Hyundai.fr they advertise electric from 22,850€, which when you go to the configurator becomes 35,850 and finally drops to 32,850€. We then get 6,000€ off from the gov and if we are trading a 10 year plus diesel a further 4,000€.

Note: The type 2 cable is an extra at 336€

·
Super Moderator
8,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Welcome BrianH

please introduce yourself on the New Member Introductions - Hyundai Ioniq Forum thread

are you considering a Ioniq?

what you currently driving and considering swapping for an Ioniq?

from the hyuna.fr site http://m.hyundai.fr/m/offre/nouvelle-hyundai-ioniq-à-partir-de-32-850
* Either = 35,850 € - 3,000 € unconditional discount. Retail price inc. VAT on Hyundai IONIQ electric Creative. Ecological Bonus of € 6,000 and Conversion Premium of € 4,000 deducted **.
which comes to 22,850 €

·
Registered
46 Posts
Have ordered a Polar White Ioniq EV this afternoon, salesman predicts early April delivery, seemed quite confident. I could have had an aurora silver 2 weeks earlier. I controlled myself with the thought that the 600€ would go a long way towards a charging port at home.

Incidentally, he said 2 months delivery was normal for their cars.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Fascia Colour

Hi all.

Please allow me to ask a question.

I'm interested in buying an Ioniq EV. My favorite colour is the Blue one.
However, there are some pictures of the Blue and of the White, with a black fascia, instead of grey.
( https://s.blogcdn.com/slideshows/im...lug/l/01-2017-hyundai-ioniq-electric-fd-1.jpg )

Can anyone explain? In the website configuration, that's not an option!

Thanks in advance.

·
Super Moderator
1,620 Posts
Sometimes it is an option that you can get it black instead of grey (I think for around 500 euro).

1 - 20 of 108 Posts