Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
I have the water temperature red light that lights on when I start the engine of my Ioniq 2017.

The car sleep in its garage, it is not cold, not hot.
The water level is ok.
When it occurs, I stop the engine, wait for 1 min and then start again the engine. And no more red light !

I went to my vendor who already replaced the temperature sensor, but the problem came back :(

I have read it could come from the water level sensor.

Have you already had the same kind of trouble ?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hello,
I have the water temperature red light that lights on when I start the engine of my Ioniq 2017.
View attachment 33716
The water level is ok.
When it occurs, I stop the engine, wait for 1 min and then start again the engine. And no more red light !

I went to my vendor who already replaced the temperature sensor, but the problem came back :(

Hello,
View attachment 33716
The water level is ok.

Hi jeanMi your trouble like mine , look to my discussion in my account , we are going to solve it soon

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hello,
View attachment 33716
The water level is ok.

Hello jean
what happen in your car problem ? did you fix it ?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The motor water temperature probe has been changed, but problem was still there.
Yesterday, another sensor (air temperature) has been changed. I'll look at the red light if it appears again...

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm not sure which air sensor. It is my garage that did the change.
It was a recommandation from Hyundai with this kind of issue.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Until now, the water temperature issue seems to be solved for me :)
Hi jean tell me about you are you ok ? about your car issue , solved or not ? can ask your garage about which air temp sensor ? thank you very much friend
🌸

1 - 9 of 9 Posts