Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone,

I currently drive a 2011 Chrysler Town and Country Van and and I am ready to see some fuel savings. I am excited by the Ioniq. I drive 17km to work one day and love the idea of driving gas free on my daily commute.

I am contemplating a 4 yr lease, I really wanted a 3 yr lease but the pricing doesn't match up with my budget. I am just nervous going from such a big vehicle to this. I think I will love it but still some hesitations. We have 2 boys 13 & 8 yrs old. Our 13 yr old is already 5'9 and 180lbs! Any input from Ioniq owners with kids who may have also made the switch from a larger vehicle?

·
Registered
2020 Ioniq EV Ultimate
10 Posts
I have had two of my brothers-in-law who are like 6'4" or taller say the head room isn't great in the back seats. But there is tons of head room in the front.
I guess it depends on if you will need your 13yo to ride in the back seats for long periods of time and if they like to complain lots or are doing that fun teen thing where they put headphones in and ignore the world so being a bit close to the ceiling won't matter to them.
I drive 35km to work one way every day and I got the fully electric Ioniq. The price point is a bit higher on the EV so it's not in everyone's budget but any Ioniq is a great choice and they are pretty exciting cars!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts