Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner
41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
I have a 2023, so I hope so. I'm pretty sure data has not been updated for the 2023 model year. The ChargePoint app still won't let me enter my car as a 2023 Ioniq 5.
nice! could you please let me know and report back here to confirm that it works for the 2023 model , i would greatly appreciate it thank you

·
Registered
2023 Ioniq 5 SEL AWD
12 Posts
nice! could you please let me know and report back here to confirm that it works for the 2023 model , i would greatly appreciate it thank you
Will do. This page says it is the same part.

·
Registered
772 Posts
Another PROBLEM with the lectron V2L is that it shows open ground if you plug in a simple 3 light tester into it, Like the OEM from Korea with the USA adaptor..

so a few things / devices that sense if there is a ground, like a EV charger (tesla in the case of this other post) it will not work unless you make a adaptor to bridge ground to neutral
Ioniq 5 V2L to Tesla 3 failure
The OEM USA version has ground and neutral tied together, but this Lectron dose not, and when I wrote Lectron customer service, saying I was not happy and wanted to return it they gave me a canned answer.

shown here:

We are truly sorry that you are not satisfied with our product. We understand your disappointment and apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused you.

Before we ship any product, it undergoes several stages of quality checks. It is our intention to provide only the highest quality items to our customers.

The V2L adaptor is designed for everyday use, and the V2L adaptor's GND is connected to EV GND. This adaptor works well with household electric appliances.

Thank you.

Regards,
What is a V2L connector?

More Details - Hyundai Ioniq 5 V2L Connector. “Vehicle-To-Load” (V2L) allows you to use the stored energy from electric vehicles high-voltage to recharge an e-bike, or power electrical camping equipment, or some domestic appliances, and this is even possible when the vehicle is turned off.

I think it does what Hyundai says it will do its a simple item to help you out not something to plug into your breaker box to run your whole house maybe instead buy one of these for $6500
Gas Home appliance Machine Kitchen appliance Aluminium

41 - 47 of 47 Posts