Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner

181 - 193 of 193 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,499 Posts
Now you are on the map, the first one in NC!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Purchased a Blue on 5/4 from Jim Ellis Hyundai in Atlanta (swapped in from Hyundai of Kennesaw, GA). They had an SEL with the tech package on the lot as well as a couple of Limiteds. They claim they can't keep the Blue in stock, though given it's a dealership I took it with a grain of salt.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Picked up the Limited in the Summit Gray color and the Ultimate package last night. Coming from a 2014 Mazda 3 iTouring. Too soon to make any comments.
How long did you have to wait to get the car after placing the order? Curious as I placed an order for Black EV Limited, and the sales person said six to eight weeks for delivery.

·
Registered
16 Posts
The last few days, I've been looking into my chances of getting into one of the Electric Ioniq's on the Unlimited+ plan here in CA. I was able to get one of the sweet Chevy Spark EV leases in 2015, and while the subscription plan on this car is about double the price, it looks worth it to me. I've talked to many of the dealers in the LA area who have received or are allocated the all-electric model. From what I've heard, only 20-something have been delivered to dealerships so far, with no one dealership getting more than 2. I have also been told a "stop sell" has been put on this program because there are problems with the mileage reporting system that is used to determine the electricity payment each month. It is hard to know truth when talking to dealers, but I found one willing to take a $500 deposit to put me on a wait list, while most are throwing their hands up until inventory becomes more predictable. If any of the 20-30 owners of the EV's here in southern CA has any dealership information or other experience to share, I'd love to hear it.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I bought mine in colorado June 8th. 2017 ioniq hybrid limited in electric blue! Have not seen another on the road yet. They only had 4 at the dealership. Loving mine!!!!

181 - 193 of 193 Posts