Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner

101 - 118 of 118 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
How/where did you get that software? Share?

·
Registered
196 Posts
I wish I had it buddy. But it’s form a dude on a German forum, who got from another dude. I think it’s some dealer software

·
Registered
2 Posts
My dealer upgraded my Headunit even though I told them not to, so now I do not have access to Android anymore. However I found an instruction on how to get into engineering menu, and in there was an option to enable downgrade. Anyone tried this to go back to an earlier version?

·
Registered
196 Posts
My dealer upgraded my Headunit even though I told them not to, so now I do not have access to Android anymore. However I found an instruction on how to get into engineering menu, and in there was an option to enable downgrade. Anyone tried this to go back to an earlier version?
so that means he didnt update the newest from 2 weeks ago? coz engineering is heavily encrypted there.

no never tried downgrade

·
Registered
5 Posts
explain in detail what you did and what car it is
Hyndai ionic 2016
I really dont now what i did , it happen suddenly , i searched a lot about how to fix that and i just found this form and i wanna to try but i fear it wont be compatible with my car model
I really appreciate your help thank You!

·
Registered
196 Posts
You didn’t update anything. ? Or went into engineering menu and pressed update or something ? If that’s the case why don’t you go to the dealer. ?

it’s strange. Just hangs in that screen? For how long now?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hyndai ionic 2016
I really dont now what i did , it happen suddenly , i searched a lot about how to fix that and i just found this form and i wanna to try but i fear it wont be compatible with my car model
You didn’t update anything. ? Or went into engineering menu and pressed update or something ? If that’s the case why don’t you go to the dealer. ?

it’s strange. Just hangs in that screen? For how long now?
Nothing work screen goes like in picture above and nothing happen . i went to dealer , they told me you should change the whole device but it’s really expensive
Everytime i power on ionic it show that message and keep as long as my car stay on
The question i want to ask if i tried the update listed in this form is it compatible with my car or I shouldn’t try it ?

·
Registered
196 Posts
Nothing work screen goes like in picture above and nothing happen . i went to dealer , they told me you should change the whole device but it’s really expensive
Everytime i power on ionic it show that message and keep as long as my car stay on
The question i want to ask if i tried the update listed in this form is it compatible with my car or I shouldn’t try it ?
updating wont help i think. but try. yea its compatible.

try als the kb method.

plug in usb kb infront usb. and press: alt + print + e buttons. repeatedly.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Ok Thank You , but what you mean by kb usb method can you explain more where i can get the usb kb and what is it

·
Registered
5 Posts
sorry, i mean usb keyboard. plug into the front usb in the car.
and press the 3 buttons,
see this video

Hey thanks for your effort
But nothing work screen keep flare
Like picture i sent before , nothing work at all
Do u have facebook or any social media , i want to send you a video

·
Registered
196 Posts
sure i will write you a private message.
Hey thanks for your effort
But nothing work screen keep flare
Like picture i sent before , nothing work at all
Do u have facebook or any social media , i want to send you a video
sure i will write you a private message

101 - 118 of 118 Posts