Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner

61 - 80 of 118 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Just updated my EV Ioniq´s firmware to the latest one at home.
It is way easier than before, just download & copy stuff.

Here is how to do it:

1. Download the latest firmware (13.93GB) Hyundai_EU_All_Software_2019-1.2
torrent: https://mega.nz/#!eKBwTK5S!59zeq7nZRwUq4wB6wzH1d5lJmfZW-En7iXoE7NN6KnY
direct: https://mega.nz/#!bLQDmaxT!GtKoWcmX2npEuWUCposzB1jlPDku9oXrpmiz4AK9poA

2. Copy all the files to a Micro SD card

3. Power on your Ioniq.

4. Remove the map Micro SD card from beneath the screen.

5. Insert the update Micro SD card.

6. When asked, accept the firmware update by pressing OK.

7. Wait patiently for the update to finish, about 10 minutes.

8. Remove the update Micro SD card and reinsert the map Micro SD card.

Enjoy your improved Ioniq :)

This firmware has new features:
  • LIVE charging stations (search in "near your position", "near destination", "near center" [of a city], "near cursor") with partial availability display and filter option by connection type
  • LIVE parking (option: "off the road" and "on the road") with cost display
  • Display of LIVE delays in the Navi
  • Heating: After the first test, the heater seems to warm up faster than the previous versions. When the vehicle was switched on, around 700W were immediately invested in the heater despite "driver only". After 60 seconds it was already 3.6kW. How the actual improvement turns out needs further investigation.
  • Bluetooth: Switching between different Bluetooth devices via icon possible
  • Telephony: Switching on a temporary private mode possible (hiding all synchronized contacts and call lists)
  • Audio settings: new graph for top view visualization, display of fader and balance values (e.g., H-2 L-R)

LIVE charging stations & LIVE parking infos:
Hi, this update work in all Europe, in this case Portugal ?
thks

·
Registered
155 Posts
Ok, just updated my Ioniq EV, and all is well. Thanks!

·
Registered
196 Posts
is your headunit having this version now?

Software: AE_EV.EUR.SOP.007.3.190314
Firmware: AE_EV.EUR.0.5.332.190222.MICOM
Navi: STD_AVN_MID.EUR.HMC.190102.8c96d9f
Karten: EUR.11.47.52.542.101.2(D.F2/E.F2)

·
Registered
196 Posts
if is 7 version i dont have it, any way to let me download ?

from

·
Registered
233 Posts
I appreciate the convenience but I wonder about the security and privacy implications of downloading the software that runs your car from unofficial sources.

Reactions: n1zz3r and KevinT

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi! The noob asks for some help to update Korean Ioniq Electric. Bought it to drive in Europe. Here is my firmware:
Firmware.jpg

Using the instruction from this thread, I've got the message 'Navigation is currently unavailable. Please check SD card'. If I insert the original SD card, the Korean navigation starts again. What can I do to update it to European FW and Navigation?
I asked the local dealer but they refused to help because the car was not purchased here.

·
Registered
2 Posts
My Ioniq EV is due for a service next week so I asked them to upgrade the firmware while it was in. They’ve quoted me £137 to do the upgrade - is that normal??

·
Registered
3 Posts
Updated the firmware on my 2018 Ioniq Hybrid using the links in the first post, thanks Johtokunta. Post is from 8 months ago, does anybody know if this is still the latest update?
I have also updated the maps to 11.47, the link was mentioned in this thread.
All working great!

·
Registered
2 Posts
in waranty is free
Unfortunately that wasn't the way they saw it at Gloucester Hyundai !
They insisted that only the maps would be free under warranty, but the firmware upgrade was chargeable.
I didn't take the upgrade, as there aren't any new features I really need, but it would have been nice.
Maybe I'll try the DIY option after all :)

·
Registered
92 Posts
I would be very nervous about attempting to update firmware on my car in case it all went wrong. Maybe because I only bought the car last month.

·
Registered
21 Posts
They insisted that only the maps would be free under warranty, but the firmware upgrade was chargeable.
I didn't take the upgrade, as there aren't any new features I really need, but it would have been nice.
Go read your manual about what is include in waranty

·
Super Moderator
2,043 Posts
Maybe give
Berkeley Vale Motors
0r
Motorline Hyundai - Worcester
a ring to see what their policy is ? They are both about 20 miles from Gloucester . If they do it for free under warranty ,it would be a lot cheaper than £137

61 - 80 of 118 Posts