Votes: 7 26.9%
  • maybe interested / not sure

Votes: 12 46.2%

• Total voters
61 - 80 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Ya it was a bit rainy wasn't it steve. I struggled on the countrylanes on the way home, couldn't see a thing!

Alex, how far are you willing to travel for a meet? We need to get more people to commit to something before we can plan unfortunately.

Jjg, that sucks! Where abouts are you?
Birkdale, Southport, Merseyside .... It's a bit out of the way as it's on the coast but I do use the M6, M40, M5 and M4 occasionally so I would expect to see the odd Ioniq ... I've said before, they're using their camouflage/invisibility button, I had mine removed...

·
Super Moderator
7,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
I am up Altrincham every couple of months so not to far away now and again, my job takes me all over the place :)

hence last week met titch down south and TKGDee and Alien-s in brum less than a week later

·
Registered
283 Posts
Alex, how far are you willing to travel for a meet?
Depends largely on my social and work calendar, and how much time I can spare. Time willing, I'd be comfortable driving up to 3 hours each way. Subject to traffic and speed limits, that could see me nearly anywhere within 180 miles of Crawley. For example, Taunton/Yeovil/Exeter, Wolverhampton/Cannock, Cheltenham/Gloucester, Derby/Nottingham, Norwich/Yarmouth.

·
Super Moderator
7,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
Depends largely on my social and work calendar, and how much time I can spare. Time willing, I'd be comfortable driving up to 3 hours each way. Subject to traffic and speed limits, that could see me nearly anywhere within 180 miles of Crawley. For example, Taunton/Yeovil/Exeter, Wolverhampton/Cannock, Cheltenham/Gloucester, Derby/Nottingham, Norwich/Yarmouth.
sounds like you look for excused to take it out for a drive :)

like many of us

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Cooool well we need to find a mid point for everyone and a few more interested parties. I'm happy to drive a bit further south as well.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Cooool well we need to find a mid point for everyone and a few more interested parties. I'm happy to drive a bit further south as well.
Turns out I'll be in Hinckley on Saturday morning, at a loose end with nothing to do except drive home. I could be persuaded to stick around for a bit...

Sent from my F5321 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
I could do that or somewhere near there.. an hours drive for me to Hinckley. When r u next in brum BC?

Edit: Just noted you said Saturday morning, no can do that :/

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
VW camper conversion, all weekend, every weekend, until it's done and ready for its first booked outing in August! Work all week so that leaves Friday night lol

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Yeh and that takes us bang in the middle of my hols.. think we'll need to look at September time! Hopefully more people / different Ioniq's by then.

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Nope. Some of us have met individually but no major official meet yet. We ar still waiting for more interest from members.

·
Super Moderator
7,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #76
Hi AshleyGKCasting

no the event didn't take place as not enough members close enough together to make it viable we may try again next year as the number of Ioniqs is increasing rapidly

just looked at you Twitter and the ad is for EV's only not hybrids?

can you indicate a rough region of the country the filming will take place (south east, north west) as this will help members make a decision

unfortunately mine is a hybrid, not an EV or I may have been interested

·
Registered
283 Posts
Turns out I'll be in Hinckley again this year, on the morning of Saturday 19th May, at a loose end with nothing to do except drive home. I could once more be persuaded to stick around for a bit...

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Ooooh... bump!
Definitely need to take advantage of this beautiful weather for a meetup.
Think we may need a new date poll..

I’m in Liverpool last weekend of July.. wales the second weekend of August.. liverpool the last weekend in August and in Canada from 5th to 19th of September.. fit around that if u can.. lol

·
Registered
66 Posts
Just noticed the date; I'm a couple of years late but am still interested in meeting other Ioniq owners. I live close to Brum but do not mind travelling.

61 - 80 of 84 Posts