Votes: 7 26.9%
  • maybe interested / not sure

Votes: 12 46.2%

• Total voters
41 - 60 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
National Motorcycle Museum has a cou0ple of charge points, IIRC.
National Motorcycle Museum

FREE car park and plenty of room for a nook in a corner for us.

I won't have my Ioniq by then but will see about turning up in the Leaf.
There must be many who aspire to driving the Ioniq who would be interested in attending.
This location might also attract riders with electric motorcycles.

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Gotta be July for me... *may* be able to fit in August between my first week in Wales and the last week being with my brother and sister who are flying in from Canada.

There's the marina near burton on Trent, free parking, large car parks, 3 pubs.

·
Super Moderator
7,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Gotta be July for me... *may* be able to fit in August between my first week in Wales and the last week being with my brother and sister who are flying in from Canada.

There's the marina near burton on Trent, free parking, large car parks, 3 pubs.
give us a second option for location,

thought you had wandered off and left us :), or had to many happy hours with falling down water :)

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
I'd never leave you guys! You're far too much fun 😁
I'm just working on the campervan, got exactly 1 month to finish it and the floor and panels have only just gone in. Haven't even built bed / bench and cabinets yet 😣 All being made from scratch by yours truly. :>

Also spending a lot of time in my garden, starlings are on it like rabbits. The first clutch have grown and they're back in with more babies again. Had a racing pigeon take a pit stop at mine yesterday.

And of course, driving the Ioniq in this beautiful weather. Nearly first service time!

Second location: anywhere midlands but I'd probably make a road trip of it anyway so not bothered where :)

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Great meeting @bluecar1 and @Alien-S tonight! Such lovely gentlemen :D Here's some pics. Need to get everyone together for some serious photoshoots next 😍

Attachments

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Nah not mad, think they could see we all had the same car. Car meets are quite a common thing I think! I noticed at the end of the night when we were sat in our cars, we got a few looks from people arriving at the pub. Good advertising for Hyundai, they should be paying us. 😂

Alex, it was a bit far from u, but we do need to find a more central spot for everyone and have a mass car meet!

·
Registered
843 Posts
It was a bit far from me too, lol. >:)

Still, an enjoyable evening methinks (thanks guys), pizza was out of this world (like me!) :)

It was of course dark on the way home, and I was surprised as to how well LKAS performed in the face of oncoming traffic dazzle and poorly defined white lines - specifically on the single carriageway A446 - it was ‘assisting’ in the true sense of the word.

I don’t think I had to do much driving at all last night - with ACC and LKAS, the car did it all!

I was surprised to see the variation in tail light clusters between the versions, had never seen my own rear end lit up like that until now.

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Ya it was a bit rainy wasn't it steve. I struggled on the countrylanes on the way home, couldn't see a thing!

Alex, how far are you willing to travel for a meet? We need to get more people to commit to something before we can plan unfortunately.

Jjg, that sucks! Where abouts are you?

·
Super Moderator
7,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
****! I've never seen another Ioniq, and I missed my chance to see THREE together!
i am in Altrincham now and again, not got it this month, next time I will let you know

41 - 60 of 84 Posts