• maybe interested / not sure

Votes: 12 46.2%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking at a possible UK member meet later in the year, june / july time? that would give time for more cars to be delivered

so I am looking to see how many would be interested?

suggestions for location, I was initially thinking a motorway service as plenty of parking, food and coffee at hand :) only thing negative is most services have a 2 hour parking limit unless you pay

once we know how many, who is interested and where they are, we can start to work on a location

currently we are quite spread out, so somewhere central and most of us will have a reasonable drive

over to you guys (and gals) for your thoughts and input

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Yes!!
Loads of ioniqs in one place. I'll be in on cloud 9.
I'm a bit of an amateur photographer and looooove taking pics of cars.. I'll put up some pics from a previous meet I did. Was awesome. Think we parked up in some football stadium in stoke - then the police came and tried to move us along but there's was 300 of us and 2 of them haha was fun.

There's also MFN near j26 of the m1.. usually super cars owners and chavs use that place. Pub in a big field.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Sounds like a plan, I wonder if it's possible to get Hyundai UK involved, or would that make it too 'official'?

·
Super Moderator
7,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
if any UK members are interested in a meet post on this thread, once we have a number of people we can start to look for a location and date to get as many as members possible in one place

what I am looking for is those members interested in a meeting, putting faces to names and having a chat and a coffee, I am not looking for a firm commitment at this point, just general interest to the idea

I was going to give it a few more weeks so that hopefully more cars will have been delivered then bring this thread back to life and see if more were interested

it may give some a reason to give their Ioniq's a longer run than normal

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Well u know I'm in and I'm bang in the centre of the country. Would make most sense to meet there.. so easy for me haha

I think your idea of services is good. Can get food / drink and sit with our cars.. I've never had a picnic with my Ioniq yet..

·
Super Moderator
7,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
looking at the map, we are getting more members and there seems to be a little more interest in a meet

give it another month and I will start looking to see if we can get enough interest to start looking for a location

if we get enough members interested I have the possibility of some interest from the Hyundia UK PR team, nothing firm yet

one option is to tie it in with something like the 1 year anniversary of the launch (October 27th) which may help get some interest from Hyundai

1 - 20 of 84 Posts