Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner
21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
Ioniq 5 Ultimate AWD tech and eco in Lucid Blue
247 Posts
Mine is also going in tomorrow and I have asked them to check for any other updated like BMS and rear locking.

Has anyone had their headlights adjusted?
Mine goes in next Friday and I've asked them to do just that at the same time! I'm fairly sure that main beam shouldn't illuminate one spot in the middle of the road, 15 feet ahead of the car.

·
Registered
Ioniq 5 Project 45 Gravity Gold
32 Posts
Mine was updated when in for another fault and they carried out a number of updates, watch out for the service indicator as this gets reset with the update
had mine set back to 20k or 2 years
They are still awaiting another update to with the sat nav and issue with retaining the GPS signal
and cant get to bottom of steering shake when shallow brake on motorway (feels like warped disks)

·
Registered
38 Posts
Ethan, who is yours Leased through? I am with Planet Leasing, they gave me a price of £75 a month cheaper than Hyundai, but the car is leased from Hyundai directly.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Mine has been updated, apparently this was the only update required by the car, as everything else was up to date.

I need to book it into a different garage to get the headlights adjusted the place I took it did not have a beam calibrator (or similar).

·
Registered
Ultimate RWD73 Cyber Grey plus tech pack
32 Posts
Contacted my dealer today about the recall and he didn't know anything about it! That's par for the course as my dealer has been the worst I have experienced in 40 years of buying new cars...

·
Registered
2021, Hyundai Ioniq 5 Ultimate 73KWh RWD
108 Posts
Contacted my dealer today about the recall and he didn't know anything about it! That's par for the course as my dealer has been the worst I have experienced in 40 years of buying new cars...
It does seem unfortunate that the calibre of Hyundai dealerships are often found wanting.
Great car indifferent dealerships!

21 - 36 of 36 Posts