Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner
1441 - 1460 of 1488 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi all,
My car which is at Tilbury is delayed as well. Initial date was end of September for delivery to the dealer. It’s now 12th October.
This is through Octopus salary sacrifices and they have finally told me the dealer is Wessex Garages.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Was told by Johnson's that mine was "in UK already" a week ago, with Johnson's saying that the vehicle was scheduled to be released from port on Tuesday. I called them yesterday and the update was that the car was still in the port and no movement.

Looks like their previous guesstimate of late Sept or early Oct is probably holding true.

On top of that, it looks like either Johnson's or Leaseplan messed up my order. I put in an order for an Ultimate RWD with both packs, but the one on order for me with Johnson's only has Tech.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Was told by Johnson's that mine was "in UK already" a week ago, with Johnson's saying that the vehicle was scheduled to be released from port on Tuesday. I called them yesterday and the update was that the car was still in the port and no movement.

Looks like their previous guesstimate of late Sept or early Oct is probably holding true.

On top of that, it looks like either Johnson's or Leaseplan messed up my order. I put in an order for an Ultimate RWD with both packs, but the one on order for me with Johnson's only has Tech.
Count yourself fortunate...! Mine changed colour since ordering it....

·
Registered
12 Posts
LOL that happened too, twice. First from Mystic Olive Green to Lucid Blue, then back to Mystic Olive Green (but with the Eco pack missing). I was given the option to go to Digital Teal Green, with both packs but I stuck with the original colour choice.

·
Registered
14 Posts

Similar story from Johnson's to me - after Tuesday's dealer arrival date slipped they're now saying 28th Sept

I think this is a strategy to get us used to the vicissitudes of the mileage GOM

·
Registered
23 Posts
LOL that happened too, twice. First from Mystic Olive Green to Lucid Blue, then back to Mystic Olive Green (but with the Eco pack missing). I was given the option to go to Digital Teal Green, with both packs but I stuck with the original colour choice.
Ah, I'm at the MYO to LB stage so, who knows what next. Perhaps that's what's so 'Mystic' about it?

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have the same date movement, maybe it's going to the same place
Lost patience today following my 3rd delayed at docks message (7/9 to 16/9, 16/9 to 26/9, 26/9 to 7/10). Gave some poor fellow at the lease company an earful and asked for some proper information from the dealer. I’m past 11 months waiting and there have been delays at every single step of the process. The fact that the car is stuck at the dock for a month is just bananas, but worse that that is the carrot of hope they keep dangling in front of me by kicking things on a week at a time. No doubt there will be further delay between dock release and delivery. Sigh…rant over.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Lost patience today following my 3rd delayed at docks message (7/9 to 16/9, 16/9 to 26/9, 26/9 to 7/10). Gave some poor fellow at the lease company an earful and asked for some proper information from the dealer. I’m past 11 months waiting and there have been delays at every single step of the process. The fact that the car is stuck at the dock for a month is just bananas, but worse that that is the carrot of hope they keep dangling in front of me by kicking things on a week at a time. No doubt there will be further delay between dock release and delivery. Sigh…rant over.
I’m in the same boat here. Delivery estimate keeps getting pushed out by a week, and dealer keeps saying “hopefully it’ll be here next week, we won’t keep it for too long” as if that’s supposed to make things better.

1441 - 1460 of 1488 Posts