Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner
1421 - 1440 of 1488 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
My car is now showing as In Transit To Dealer and I have the chassis number. Is there a way to find out what boat it will be on? The dealer says they aren’t given this information.
They should know the date it shipped from Ulsan. I got that info from dealer and looked for a ship that left on the same date from eukor.com and then tracked it all the way to the UK via vesselfinder.com.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Frustratingly, my car has been parked up at Tilbury since the end of August with no scheduled delivery to the dealer yet. I guess that can fall into place pretty quickly, but it's annoying when it's so close, yet so far!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Could I ask what the best way of contacting Hyundai is in order to track delivery? I've been given a VIN and car registration, which sounds like it should be in the UK?

I tried the online chat but they've told me to speak to ZenAuto (lease provider) they don't have any further info than "approximately end of October delivery"

·
Registered
43 Posts
Could I ask what the best way of contacting Hyundai is in order to track delivery? I've been given a VIN and car registration, which sounds like it should be in the UK?

I tried the online chat but they've told me to speak to ZenAuto (lease provider) they don't have any further info than "approximately end of October delivery"
Hyundai told me to liaise directly with the dealer for delivery information which I did. I had to ask my salary sacrifice company for confirmation of my dealer prior to contacting obviously, but the dealer have been happy to speak to me and provide updates etc.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Poor customer service isn't it?
I can imagine there are reasons for the hold up, logistical challenges etc. that might take a little extra time to work through, but no one is able to confirm what the hold up actually is, or when it's likely to be resolved. The biggest issue is lack of info and no one assuming any responsibility for getting it sorted.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Frustratingly, my car has been parked up at Tilbury since the end of August with no scheduled delivery to the dealer yet. I guess that can fall into place pretty quickly, but it's annoying when it's so close, yet so far!
Very similar story here. Mine has been parked there since early-mid August. The dealer told me today they have a load there which they are pushing to get released but haven’t had confirmation yet.
Originally ordered the car October 21 so almost 12 months into this now!!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Very similar story here. Mine has been parked there since early-mid August. The dealer told me today they have a load there which they are pushing to get released but haven’t had confirmation yet.
Originally ordered the car October 21 so almost 12 months into this now!!
Wow, that’s infuriating! I was told by Hyundai today they now can’t provide me with any updates even though they did a few days back. So Hyundai don’t know when it’s going to be delivered, and the dealer also doesn’t know. GREAT! Where in the UK are you based? I’m NI.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Wow, that’s infuriating! I was told by Hyundai today they now can’t provide me with any updates even though they did a few days back. So Hyundai don’t know when it’s going to be delivered, and the dealer also doesn’t know. GREAT! Where in the UK are you based? I’m NI.
Im down in South Wales but the car has to go to a dealer in the midlands first.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Mine appears to be stuck in whatever's going on at Tilbury. Date to dealer has slipped from 14/09 to 20/09 & latest is now 28/09.

Knowing it's in the country is obviously fantastic (it's built and has made it across the water!) just need some movement on-shore to get the process completed.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Mine appears to be stuck in whatever's going on at Tilbury. Date to dealer has slipped from 14/09 to 20/09 & latest is now 28/09.

Knowing it's in the country is obviously fantastic (it's built and has made it across the water!) just need some movement on-shore to get the process completed.
I was quite surprised that my car progressed from arriving in Tilbury to my dealer over the weekend, 3-4 days in total. This was in the middle of August. I believe it’s just paperwork at the port then just waiting for a transporter, all further work is done directly at your dealer.

·
Registered
8 Posts

I have the same date movement, maybe it's going to the same place

1421 - 1440 of 1488 Posts