Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner
1401 - 1420 of 1488 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
My dates moved up again today! Car arrived at Tilbury on 30/08 and was originally due to dealer on 24/09.

Dealer now has it and delivery to me is booked in for 22/09.
Great news! Mine is due into dealer next Thursday, and they said they should only need to keep it for a day or two before delivery. Any reason why your dealer is holding onto it for a few weeks?

·
Registered
39 Posts
It pains me to type this out...

So after having gotten a call from Tusker a few weeks back on holiday to update some personal information I was informed the Ultimate Digital Teal RWD I ordered back in Feb was to be delivered by the end of the month.

Cut to this week and my wife was informed she's being let go from her employer and with her redundancy goes the car!!! 😭🤬. Coupled with the fact we are building an extension there's no way we can take on the payments.

Thus if anyone keeps an eye on the Tusker portal I reckon you'll benefit from our loss....🪦

·
Registered
5 Posts
Great news! Mine is due into dealer next Thursday, and they said they should only need to keep it for a day or two before delivery. Any reason why your dealer is holding onto it for a few weeks?
I think they only just got the vehicle yesterday and they’ve had to reschedule a lot of deliveries next week due to the Queens funeral. Also it’s being delivered from the midlands to Scotland so might be a bit of batching of deliveries.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I ordered early Feb and my delivery estimate has bounced around from August, to June, to late November, mid-December, and I reckon it arrived on the same ship as yours last week. Due to dealer 15 September all being well. Miracles do happen!
Great news!

My delivery to dealer has moved to the 20th Sept due to "large amounts of vehicles being at port and the transportation companies struggling to get through the volume", then approximately 5 days to get to me.

I've done the VIN search and can see I'm getting a MY22 with HDA2 rather than the MY22.75 that I'd been told I was due to receive in December - perhaps its an end of line "clearance" that happens to match my spec, hence the significant delivery change.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Great news!

My delivery to dealer has moved to the 20th Sept due to "large amounts of vehicles being at port and the transportation companies struggling to get through the volume", then approximately 5 days to get to me.

I've done the VIN search and can see I'm getting a MY22 with HDA2 rather than the MY22.75 that I'd been told I was due to receive in December - perhaps its an end of line "clearance" that happens to match my spec, hence the significant delivery change.
Sounds like a win-win! I’m keeping my fingers crossed for delivery to dealer tomorrow or Friday, and to collect at some point next week. We’ll see!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Been told by Johnsons Fleet that I am to expect delivery of my MY22.5 RWD Ultimate (both packs) "late Sep to early Oct" (ordered mid-Feb). They also said that the car is already in the UK and they're expecting the car to be delivered to them in the next two weeks. Originally they were saying Dec2022 as a delivery date, with the order changing to MY23.

Does anyone have any experience with this process? Should I bother them for more info? Any general advice?

·
Registered
6 Posts
First post... so, after numerous changes of expected delivery date, I received an email from Hyundai today to say that my Premium (RWD, Galactic Grey, no packs) ordered in late January is due at Tilbury on 29th September :). It is a company car lease via Lex, Perrys are the dealer.

I managed to get the VIN from Hyundai, and have checked the spec via the Hyundai service page. I was told earlier in the summer that my car would be a MY22.5, but the spec sheet states '2023 Model Year'. However, the 'Battery Capacity HV Type' is listed as 'HV Extend (300MILE)', which sounds more like a MY22/22.5 to me..? Unhelpfully it doesn't state the actual battery capacity. Any clues as to whether I'm likely to be receiving a MY23? It looks like my car also comes with 'Side Garnish' - presumably some kind of salad - not sure how well that will survive the sea crossing :sneaky:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Unusually, after 6 months of nothing, Tusker have update the original expected date from 'late Nov' to 'mid Nov' (wow..) and Order Status is now 'in Transit to dealer'. No idea what this means but, after this amount of time, I'll happily take the Transit.....

·
Registered
43 Posts
Unusually, after 6 months of nothing, Tusker have update the original expected date from 'late Nov' to 'mid Nov' (wow..) and Order Status is now 'in Transit to dealer'. No idea what this means but, after this amount of time, I'll happily take the Transit.....
If it’s in transit to the dealer you should have it well before mid-November. I’d start planning for its arrival if you haven’t already! Exciting.

·
Registered
43 Posts
First post... so, after numerous changes of expected delivery date, I received an email from Hyundai today to say that my Premium (RWD, Galactic Grey, no packs) ordered in late January is due at Tilbury on 29th September :). It is a company car lease via Lex, Perrys are the dealer.

I managed to get the VIN from Hyundai, and have checked the spec via the Hyundai service page. I was told earlier in the summer that my car would be a MY22.5, but the spec sheet states '2023 Model Year'. However, the 'Battery Capacity HV Type' is listed as 'HV Extend (300MILE)', which sounds more like a MY22/22.5 to me..? Unhelpfully it doesn't state the actual battery capacity. Any clues as to whether I'm likely to be receiving a MY23? It looks like my car also comes with 'Side Garnish' - presumably some kind of salad - not sure how well that will survive the sea crossing :sneaky:
Look at the Engine info as part of the spec sheet. If it says 168kW rather than 160kW, you should have the bigger 77kWh battery. I may be wrong though.

·
Registered
23 Posts
If it’s in transit to the dealer you should have it well before mid-November. I’d start planning for its arrival if you haven’t already! Exciting.
Well, let's hope so. My old car lease expired in June. I bought a shed (CLK conv!) to keep me going until the new one. The MOT expires on the 'open top shed' end of Dec so, the Ioniq 5 will be warmly welcomed!!

1401 - 1420 of 1488 Posts