Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner
1241 - 1260 of 1291 Posts

·
Registered
Ultimate AWD w/Tech, Digital Teal Green
3 Posts
Mine landed at Tilbury 07/06 and, in theory, is out of PDI today. Really hoping it's not stuck at the docks for too long whilst the transportation is all sorted although I've waited this long so I guess another 2-3 weeks isn't the end of the world. I'm away on the 14th July and I'd love to be able to take the i5 as it's a 150 mile drive and the thought of doing another longer drive in the wife's Mini is not appealing.

·
Registered
2 Posts
If anbody wants to lease a 58Kw Premium in Phantom Black get in touch with Zen Auto, they have one available from next month due to a cancellation. I'm still waiting for the Ultimate, this year (hopefully) or next

·
Registered
33 Posts
So Ive just been given a VIN - how can i track it? Apparently "enroute to dealer" now!!!!
I think you’re looking for this, but it’s not for tracking, just info on the spec of your car: https://service.hyundai-motor.com

Note to all that registering for the 12 months of IONITY charging via VIN might end at the end of June, although I think that’s a rolling deadline?

Personally,as someone with a VIN but no car (yet!), I’m registering on the 30th just to make sure! 11 months is better than no months…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8 Posts
Thanks, Glovis Crystal docks on 29/6 at Antwerp then Southampton on 8/7. I don't know if Hyundai delivery to the UK via Southampton, I think it's only Tilbury.
Confusing. Hyundai UK supply told
Me on a recent email my RWD 73 Ultimate was on the Glovis Crystal but did not specify a delivery date to Tilbury. I agree all cars should go to Tilbury so if the Crystal isn’t going there what the he** are they telling me!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Im apparently 10 days away from receiving my car. It hit Tilbury on the 15/16th. The dealer is still sticking by the end of this month. Im holding very little hope in that

·
Registered
Ultimate AWD w/Tech, Digital Teal Green
3 Posts
Im apparently 10 days away from receiving my car. It hit Tilbury on the 15/16th. The dealer is still sticking by the end of this month. Im holding very little hope in that
Mine landed on the 7th and, in theory, the PDI finished today. My date to dealer was Monday so that's obviously been and gone although didn't expect it anyway, I have known more then them for the majority of this process. My one concern is that it seems luck of the draw as to when the dealers get the cars from Tilbury. I know of people whose cars arrived at the very beginning of May and they're collecting in the next week. Others got them within 3 weeks of the ship docking!!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Your car was at sea for less time than it was at Tilbury. Has anyone definitively answered why it takes so long from Tilbury to get to the Dealers and out to the Customers? My Car is on the Glovis Comet due to arrive in Tilbury on the 30th of June; I am going away for five weeks on the 22nd of July. I guess there is no chance of me getting the car before I go.

·
Registered
Ioniq 5 Ultimate RWD Galactic Grey with Tech pack
12 Posts
Your car was at sea for less time than it was at Tilbury. Has anyone definitively answered why it takes so long from Tilbury to get to the Dealers and out to the Customers? My Car is on the Glovis Comet due to arrive in Tilbury on the 30th of June; I am going away for five weeks on the 22nd of July. I guess there is no chance of me getting the car before I go.
Your chances are pretty much slim to none, nobody will give us the truth but i have do have friends / colleagues who have had cars from other manufacturers with 3-4 weeks wait at the docks so maybe it is partially down to delays at the docks for whatever silly reason but i think a couple of recent recalls for the Ioniq 5 are also playing a part as they will obviously endeavour to sort these out prior to delivering them!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Does anyone has a phone number of email address for Hyundai supply?
I’ve never had much luck with supply as, at least on this email address, they always ask me for a dealer code (not sure customers are supposed too use it!): [email protected]

Hyundai customer service however have happily provided me with dates and my VIN via this address: [email protected]. You’ll need the order number though!

The second email above has always been more productive than Twitter, FB and calling up, for me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
10 Posts
In a bit of good news, I've just been told by Johnson's fleet services that the car I ordered at the end of September (RWD Ultimate + Tech + Eco) has now "landed" at their base. Given last week Leaseplan told it was still due in September, this is good news (although I've also just signed up another month on a Kona with on.to, which is a bit of annoying timing). Johnson's gave me the VIN and looking on the Hyundai service site (which I was able to register on, for free) it does show MY 22 and HDA 2.

I'll still believe it when I see it arrive at the house, but it feels like the long wait is finally coming to an end!

FTR - we'd asked if we could get the detachable tow bar installed. Johnson's basically said that there is a long wait for the electric parts for this, so effectively told me to have them deliver "as is" and then either go back to them or a local dealer to do the tow bar once they have them (but suggested ordering it ASAP given the wait).

·
Registered
2 Posts
Amazing! I am dealing with the same companies (LP and Johnsons) and the same spec as well. Only difference is that I had to be moved from an MY22 to MY22.5 since I ordered towards end of February. Johnsons has been giving me "December 2022" as the delivery date....which sort of lines up with what you saw for yours.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Amazing! I am dealing with the same companies (LP and Johnsons) and the same spec as well. Only difference is that I had to be moved from an MY22 to MY22.5 since I ordered towards end of February. Johnsons has been giving me "December 2022" as the delivery date....which sort of lines up with what you saw for yours.
Johnsons have always struck me as a bit more clued up than LeasePlan. At one point they admitted that they'd really pushed the advertised dates out because Hyundai kept disappointing them and they would rather surprise someone by delivering the car sooner as opposed to constantly pushing it out. They were also able to give me my order number at one point, so I could hassle Hyundai UK on twitter to try and get more info on build dates, etc. (not that they were particularly accurate - last they told me, in March, was that they expected it to get to the dealer in May).

All being well, I should get the car delivered on Thursday, though - Johnsons have booked that delivery in, and Leaseplan have even emailed to confirm it too (along with the reg number for the car, so it really does feel like it exists now).

·
Registered
8 Posts
Mine was delivered today. Leaseplan salary sacrifice - dealer Johnsons. (Ultimate / cyber grey with tech)
Tire Automotive parking light Wheel Car Vehicle

Automotive parking light Tire Wheel Land vehicle Car

Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Car seat cover Automotive design

Free matts, HD dash cam, emergency kit.

Very pleased with the car. It's definitely a head turner! Very limited time with it so far, but I've been really impressed by the head/infotainment unit, screens are sharp and its extremely responsive. Oh and I love the augmented reality HUD.

·
Registered
9 Posts
My Estimated delivery of 2nd July has now been changed. "Only another two weeks" .... I'm sure another two will be added on after that.

At the current estimate that means 4 weeks to process through Tilbury

1241 - 1260 of 1291 Posts