Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner
1221 - 1240 of 1291 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Is anyone following any ships due for Tilbury on the 28th June? My car shipped much earlier that originally expected so I wasn't monitoring Ulsan as diligently as I would have! I've got my eye on a few ships now but not sure any are the right ones!

·
Registered
Ioinq 5 RWD Premium 73Kw
8 Posts
Is anyone following any ships due for Tilbury on the 28th June? My car shipped much earlier that originally expected so I wasn't monitoring Ulsan as diligently as I would have! I've got my eye on a few ships now but not sure any are the right ones!
I'm hoping my car is on the Dong A Glaucous which docks in Tilbury tomorrow 19/6. The dealership is suggesting a delivery to them around the 2/7. 🤞
Ships arriving soon that I'm aware of are Glovis Supreme 24/7, Eukor Auto Achieve 26/7, Glovis Lake Fuxian 15/8. Good luck !!

·
Registered
15 Posts
I'm hoping my car is on the Dong A Glaucous which docks in Tilbury tomorrow 19/6. The dealership is suggesting a delivery to them around the 2/7. 🤞
Ships arriving soon that I'm aware of are Glovis Supreme 24/7, Eukor Auto Achieve 26/7, Glovis Lake Fuxian 15/8. Good luck !!
Thanks! I'm struggling to find anything landing around the 28th June. And I know it was at sea on the 5th June when I last enquired with the dealer. I've got an eye on Don Quijote and Glovis Crystal, both of which I think I saw leave Ulsan and are through/heading to the Suez but neither of which are showing Tilbury as the destination.

My fingers are crossed for you for a 2/7 delivery!

·
Registered
Ioinq 5 RWD Premium 73Kw
8 Posts
Thanks! I'm struggling to find anything landing around the 28th June. And I know it was at sea on the 5th June when I last enquired with the dealer. I've got an eye on Don Quijote and Glovis Crystal, both of which I think I saw leave Ulsan and are through/heading to the Suez but neither of which are showing Tilbury as the destination.

My fingers are crossed for you for a 2/7 delivery!
Thanks, Glovis Crystal docks on 29/6 at Antwerp then Southampton on 8/7. I don't know if Hyundai delivery to the UK via Southampton, I think it's only Tilbury.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Yeah, as far as I know it's only Tilbury. And I see you're waiting on a RWD Premium 73Kw? Which is the same as me. Surely there can't be two shipments of the same stock within a week? Now I know more than to get my hopes up, but I'm starting to wonder if my car could be on the Dong (he he). Do you know then that left Ulsan?

·
Registered
Ioinq 5 RWD Premium 73Kw
8 Posts
Yeah, as far as I know it's only Tilbury. And I see you're waiting on a RWD Premium 73Kw? Which is the same as me. Surely there can't be two shipments of the same stock within a week? Now I know more than to get my hopes up, but I'm starting to wonder if my car could be on the Dong (he he). Do you know then that left Ulsan?
It left Gwangyang on the 5/5, hope that fits with your info.

·
Registered
Ioinq 5 RWD Premium 73Kw
8 Posts
It left Gwangyang on the 5/5, hope that fits with your info.
Gwangyang? I thought all I5's were built in Ulsan. Or did it travel to Ulsan before heading our way? My car was actually built on the 18th May.
There seems to be limit on the amount of voyage info on a lot of the tracking sites so the ship may well have started at Ulsan !

·
Registered
33 Posts
Any update from anyone waiting for their car to be released from docks to dealer ? What timelines are you all being told? Just trying to manage my own expectations :)
Mine arrived on the 15/16th of June at Tilbury, and Hyundai UK customer services said “early July” to dealer. Dealer still says “late July” delivery. Waiting on Hyundai supply to reply! So probably mid-late July = 4-5 weeks from Tilbury to delivery?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
Ioinq 5 RWD Premium 73Kw
8 Posts
Mine arrived on the 15/16th of June at Tilbury, and Hyundai UK customer services said “early July” to dealer. Dealer still says “late July” delivery. Waiting on Hyundai supply to reply! So probably mid-late July = 4-5 weeks from Tilbury to delivery?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mine should be at Tilbury today on the 'Dong a Glaucous'! and the dealer is suggesting with them around the 2nd July. I think they are optimistic given the info on this site, but hey ho 😁

·
Registered
38 Posts
For anyone who is waiting for the Comet is finally left Turkey last night on its way to France.

The current position of GLOVIS COMET is at East Mediterranean The vessel is en route to the port of Sete, France, sailing at a speed of 16.7 knots and expected to arrive there on Jun 22, 18:00. I Have been told by Supply it should get to Tilbury on the 30th. 🤞

·
Registered
15 Posts
For anyone who is waiting for the Comet is finally left Turkey last night on its way to France.

The current position of GLOVIS COMET is at East Mediterranean The vessel is en route to the port of Sete, France, sailing at a speed of 16.7 knots and expected to arrive there on Jun 22, 18:00. I Have been told by Supply it should get to Tilbury on the 30th. 🤞
Hmmm, I don't suppose you know if the Glovis Comet was originally due at Tilbury on the 28th June? If so, that puppy's got my car on too.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Yes, that confused me. However I checked with supply and they confirmed that my car is on board and that it is now due on the 30th. The dealer believes they will have it on the 11th July.

1221 - 1240 of 1291 Posts