Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner

experience of Motorline Hyundai (ONLY VOTE IF YOU HAVE DIRECT EXPERIENCE)

• Sales - great

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Sales - good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sales - Average

• Sales - could do better

• Sales - poor

• Service- great

• Service - Good

• Service - Average

• Service - could do better

• Service - poor

• Total voters
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sales side

I can't praise enough, in 3 years of my dealing with the dealer, I have always dealt with the same salesman, they don't seem to have a large turn over of sales staff and they are always happy to help

I often have a quick chat with my salesman when in if he is not busy about what cars are coming in, new cars what he has had a quick drive of etc.

never had a problem with them being pushy

Service

nothing to much trouble, always bright and cheery, everything is explained at the start and finish

you get a little video of the underside of you car and in it they point out any advisories like tyres etc.

always get offered a loan car, normally a little i10 but it is adequate for a the short period the car is in

·
Registered
233 Posts
That's great to hear. The dealer I bought my car from, Minstergate in Hull, isn't pushy either. I saw the salesman called David a year before I bought my Ioniq because I was interested in the new i30. Never once did he say 'if you do the deal today...' very refreshing.

·
Registered
460 Posts
I bought my car,an ex demo, from Minstergate too.
Nice people as dealers go.

·
Super Moderator
7,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
@Betamax_man and @coverman

create a thread using this one as a template for your dealer and we can start to get a bit of feedback about dealers

put it in the same area as this one as you are UK and use the same thread naming idea, so it is clear it is UK and dealer experience info

if need be I can add the poll for you

1 - 5 of 5 Posts