Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took the dogs to a dog park ... everything worked fine on my 2020 Ioniq PHE V... loaded the dogs in the back to return home and no display on the Infotainment System.. Turned car off and on a few times but no luck ... (I had a two other momentary 'glitches' where there was no display and turning the car off and on again fixed it. Then I tried looking online ... NADA ... Then I tried to make an appointment online with my dealer and that process was flawed .. just a bad day with a car I'm starting not to like. May trade it in on a Toyota... hopefully they're more reliable

·
Registered
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Limited with Ultimate Package
1,136 Posts
It's too bad you're having trouble. For what it's worth, Hyundai/Kia infotainment is some of the best in the industry and Toyota has notoriously bad infotainment. Obviously, there are going to be exceptions, but I find the Hyundai infotainment very reliable. In 3 years, I've maybe had one issue that I had to restart the car to solve. Toyota infotainment generally just has a bad user experience. I can't say it's unreliable necessarily.
I truly hope your dealer can get this sorted for you.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts