Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Traffic is not showing up on my nav screen one morning and I check the obvious settings. What can it be?

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
Obvious settings?
WiFi connection ok?

·
Super Moderator
8,176 Posts
Obvious settings?
WiFi connection ok?
don't forget as he is US he will have the Sirius XM radio / nav

not sure how that unit picks up traffic info,

is it a subscription service like or part of bluelink?

can any of the US member help?

·
Registered
404 Posts

not sure how that unit picks up traffic info,

is it a subscription service like or part of bluelink?

can any of the US member help?
Is your Sirius XM working? If the Sirius XM is down, your live traffic wouldn't work either. It happened to me few times in my Santa Fe.

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
Ouch. Will try to be more observant on location. Sorry for the rushed and inappropriate answer, @Chone-Tak.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My 3 months XM subscription just ended and I renewed it so the radio is working. That was about the time when traffic stopped working. Hmmm. So it sounds like i have to followup with XM. Thanks.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a 2018 Elantra GT with the same problem. The map doesn't show any traffic, but it will show traffic on my route only if I put in a destination. Started 3 days ago. I don't have XM, my free subscription ran out about a year ago so it's it that. I did a free navigation update, that didn't help any.

I did a Google search and found this.

·
Registered
254 Posts
My 3 months XM subscription just ended and I renewed it so the radio is working. That was about the time when traffic stopped working. Hmmm. So it sounds like i have to followup with XM. Thanks.
Traffic maps require an extra subscription.

·
Registered
636 Posts
Our north american units will pull traffic from Sirius XM (but I think you have to pay them extra for that feed) or from HD Radio if a local station includes it.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Not really. It actually just started working again today.
Sirius XM Traffic

Don't drive through traffic, drive around it.
Avoid congestion before you reach it with detailed information on traffic speed, accidents, construction, road closures, and more.
  • Continuously updated incident coverage of most major roadways nationwide
  • Alerts on major accidents, construction, and road closings
  • Color-coded roads on your navigation screen show traffic speed flow in major metro areas
Infotainment Service Pricing
Traffic - $3.99/month

1 - 12 of 12 Posts