Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently had my IONIQ PHEV serviced and the navigation software was updated. See attached car screen shot for the software details.
Since the update the Traffic Info button on the Map screen does not work. Before the update Traffic Info worked perfectly.
The Traffic Info button now has a blue vertical line before the words "Traffic Info" which may or may not, be relevant.
The dealer who made the update can not investigate this problem for another two weeks and then they want the car for a whole day, which is a complete waste of my time.
Has anyone else had this problem and, if so, is there an easy solution which would save the car returning to the dealer.

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
I recently had my IONIQ PHEV serviced and the navigation software was updated. See attached car screen shot for the software details.
Since the update the Traffic Info button on the Map screen does not work. Before the update Traffic Info worked perfectly.
The Traffic Info button now has a blue vertical line before the words "Traffic Info" which may or may not, be relevant.
The dealer who made the update can not investigate this problem for another two weeks and then they want the car for a whole day, which is a complete waste of my time.
Has anyone else had this problem and, if so, is there an easy solution which would save the car returning to the dealer.
Yes
It happened to me so what I did was downloaded the update on my home computer and then transferd it to the SD card that is in the NAV unit. Do not use a USB because
that's what gave me the problem in the first place. Good luck

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Now that I have downloaded the latest user manual for Gen5W and compared it with the manual which I downloaded when I bought the car a year ago this feature should never have worked in the way that it did. The list of traffic info now, and maybe always did. lives at Hyundai Live Traffic.

All very strange.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts