Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Premium SE HEV Facelift
9 Posts
That looks really smart.

Wish we could have some heat over here, maybe not 101 but maybe 80 would do!

·
Registered
2019 IONIQ HEV Blue Trim | Ceramic White/Charcoal
173 Posts
I had to wait for a week and a half to get an appointment to have them done. I love the way it looks - and more so the way it keeps the heat out (it's 101 degrees F here)!
Looks nice. What % tint did you get? State law here limits the front driver and passenger windows to 35% and any level for rear windows. I keep dragging my feet whether I want to do like so many and ignore the “law” and hope, or comply doing 35% front with dark for the rear or all around 35%.

·
Registered
2020 Ioniq Hybrid SEL
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Looks nice. What % tint did you get? State law here limits the front driver and passenger windows to 35% and any level for rear windows. I keep dragging my feet whether I want to do like so many and ignore the “law” and hope, or comply doing 35% front with dark for the rear or all around 35%.
Front side windows is legal at 25% here, so I got that. And the rear and back windows are limo (5% I think). That was the same problem I always have, I prefer the look of all matching, but with the sun beating down here, we always do it this way to our cars.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts