Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
2022 IONIQ5 Limited AWD Cyber Gray
1,514 Posts
I personally have no use for it and prefer the Ioniq 5 packaging to the EV6
yeah, I drove both before deciding on the IONIQ 5. If i was inclined for something with better performance (I'm not, been there, done that)- I would wait for the IONIQ 5 N or IONIQ 6 N - prefer both the looks and interiors.

· Registered
2022 IONIQ5 Limited AWD Cyber Gray
1,514 Posts
I don't understand the point of your post. You asked what people think about your proposal, people responded with constructive points, and you seem offended when people aren't exactly on board or have an objective point about something you appear to have ranted about before.

What do I think? Do it if that's what you want and if it makes you happy.
This. Also why not something better? Volvo's rolling out the 82 kW battery update to the C40, XC40, Polestar 2. Given what dealers are asking for EV6 GT on the ground if I wanted something performance oriented with a hatch and decent range the 315 miles the Polestar 2 is going to offer with sub 4 second 0-60 is damn quick enough. Heck, or a Model 3 performance if you don't care particularly for ride quality or creature comforts. heck even the blazer ev ss is going to be a comfortably sub 4 second car with over 260 miles of range.

I expect the EV6 GT is going to be a bit of a lot rock with 200 mile range. It'll be very interesting to see what Hyundai does with the IONIQ5 N and whether it has the same limited range.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts