Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Love how covered everything is underneath there... aerodynamics at it's finest :) Could even add some more panels underneath there just for the sake of overkill mode :)

·
Super Moderator
8,252 Posts
the interesting side effect of the plastic aero shielding underneath may have an effect on the life of the exhaust system and it will not be subject to all the water and salt so should last longer, also some of the bolts etc should be easier to undo later in the cars life as well

·
Registered
344 Posts
Typically they don't at all.. Running a small engine with "true dual" exhaust system would naturally result in a lack of back-pressure completely which would negatively affect power and what not. Unless they were running some real tiny pipes lol. At least from what I've read.

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Where did this photo come from? Is the Ioniq underside really like this?
This does not look anything like the underside of my Ioniq PHEV photos of underside of mine below

Attachments

·
Registered
776 Posts
Thats Arnold Schwarzeneggers Hummer from below!
Cool! :D

·
Registered
409 Posts
This does not look anything like the underside of my Ioniq PHEV photos of underside of mine below
I'm still impressed with the undercarriage. That is quite smooth for an economy car not to mention all that exotic looking suspension components. Just look at those front A arms. That is one sexy belly.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts