Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just heard about T4C Air filter recall on a Facebook group. This is so weird to me. Anyone here Ever heard about this?

Reactions: 1stEV

·
Registered
2019 IONIQ HEV Blue Trim | Ceramic White/Charcoal
125 Posts
My HEV goes in on Tuesday so added to my list and will be finding out.

·
Registered
519 Posts
Hmmmm.... could this recall have anything to do with the Blackstone oil sample testing results in this recent thread....

·
Registered
401 Posts
There is an air filter in the fuel/vacuum/evaporation system. NVLD refers to the natural vacuum leak detection (NVLD) sensor... According to a quick Google search.
So probably not the air intake filter, although someone else on Facebook was told by advisor that the "entire housing, filter and plenum to be replaced to improve airflow and mpg"???

BUT - the part, 31450-G2501-QQH, for the campaign can be ordered here for $50-64.
So I suggest again, it's not the main air intake and looks like this

Reactions: Cha

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
There is an air filter in the fuel/vacuum/evaporation system. NVLD refers to the natural vacuum leak detection (NVLD) sensor... According to a quick Google search.
So probably not the air intake filter, although someone else on Facebook was told by advisor that the "entire housing, filter and plenum to be replaced to improve airflow and mpg"???
Make sense now. thank you.

Reactions: BlueNev
1 - 5 of 5 Posts