Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hellow i have
tried this update but unfortunately the system stuck in the middle of this update where ive been waiting 1hr and not yet completed pls if u know any hidden button i can press to reset everything as it was before.
Thanks

·
Registered
160 Posts
It can take several hours to finish the update.
It takes hardly 15 minutes.

I'd wait for hour-two and reboot the unit. It will probably be bricked at that point and you will have to unbrick it THIS WAY

PS. I now see your car is Korean import. If you downloaded the update from the forum I'm not sure this update is suitable for Korean cars. I think there was another guy on the forum here with bricked unit on a Korean car.
There is a way however to switch the locale of the unit, but I can't seem to find the thread right now.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I got stuck too. This msg you have on the screen will become "the update had failed please check your system and try again". Can't push any buttons. My original 16gb map SD card had been accidentally formatted when updating the map, not knowing the new update required 32gb SD card. Now I am really doomed.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hellow i have View attachment 31703 tried this update but unfortunately the system stuck in the middle of this update where ive been waiting 1hr and not yet completed pls if u know any hidden button i can press to reset everything as it was before.
Thanks
I solved my problem. I was using a 64gb Costco card with SD card adapter. Then I went and bought a real size 32gb SD card. Download the update and put in the ioniq memory slot. Boom after less than 10mins. The system is fully functional.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts