Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, currently my Ioniq have the basic sterio system, H13 96180-G2500PGB and i buy the H19 96160-G2050PGB when i tried to install it see some differences with the connectors, and something don't working fine, the camera, ubs, aux , anyone have idea what is missing?

Attachments

·
Registered
37 Posts

·
Registered
2017 Marina Blue HEV Ltd I O N I Q since 25 July '17
1,782 Posts
Hi, currently my Ioniq have the basic sterio system, H13 96180-G2500PGB and i buy the H19 96160-G2050PGB when i tried to install it see some differences with the connectors, and something don't working fine, the camera, ubs, aux , anyone have idea what is missing?
Hi there. Welcome to the forum!

A few notes (sorry):

1. Where abouts are you from? This is a global forum and there are differences in the cars and trim levels from country to country. So for people to be able to answer your question(s), it's best to know where you're from. You can add this information to your profile, by clicking on User CP in the upper right corner, and then Edit Your Detail in the left column
  2. Which variant (HEV, PHEV or EV) and trim level (base, mid, limited, etc) do you have? Again, having this information can help other members better answer your questions. It's a good idea to add this information to your signatures, which you can also edit in the User CP.
  3. Finally, you may regret using your email address as your username...just a thought.
Thanks! And again, welcome!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi there. Welcome to the forum!

A few notes (sorry):

1. Where abouts are you from? This is a global forum and there are differences in the cars and trim levels from country to country. So for people to be able to answer your question(s), it's best to know where you're from. You can add this information to your profile, by clicking on User CP in the upper right corner, and then Edit Your Detail in the left column
  2. Which variant (HEV, PHEV or EV) and trim level (base, mid, limited, etc) do you have? Again, having this information can help other members better answer your questions. It's a good idea to add this information to your signatures, which you can also edit in the User CP.
  3. Finally, you may regret using your email address as your username...just a thought.
Thanks! And again, welcome!

Hi thanks for your notes, you are right, i forgot that i can't find where i can edit my post or change my user name :S but about the other notes

1- I'm from Costa Rica, the version of the car is the base of the HEV,

As ScorpioH says, i think it's a different wiring harness, but i can't find the manual of this harness, or a good mechanic here to tried that

1 - 4 of 4 Posts