Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner
1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And stroked him.. went over his body to check for any nicks or scratches. Still perfect. I like to sit inside and just breath him in, his unique new car smell and his comfortable seat.

Does any one else do this or am I just weird? :laugh: :laugh:

Reactions: Alex

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
when I got mine it was a couple of months before i stopped going out just to find an excuse to drive mine :)

I still love the way when it senses the key it folds its mirrors out like an excited puppy waiting to go for a walk (drive)
Hahaha! I'm so glad you said that! I've half written a detailed review and mentioned that exact thing. The ambient glow on the door handles does it for me. Lol

·
Super Moderator
2,356 Posts
And stroked him.. went over his body to check for any nicks or scratches. Still perfect. I like to sit inside and just breath him in, his unique new car smell and his comfortable seat.

I hate to say this but.......... better not ;)

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It's alright.. I can take it, I've never gone this gaga over a car before, I worry to think what will happen when I go full EV.. or ever get a Tesla... *drool*

·
Super Moderator
8,252 Posts
It's alright.. I can take it, I've never gone this gaga over a car before, I worry to think what will happen when I go full EV.. or ever get a Tesla... *drool*

wash your keyboard out, your hurt your Ioniqs feelings if you say things like that near it

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Haha I did think when I typed it. Is this going to get me banned. :D I'm just an EV fan, Ioniq just happens to be the best in the affordable range at the moment. Sorry lol

·
Registered
189 Posts
I still love the way when it senses the key it folds its mirrors out like an excited puppy waiting to go for a walk (drive)
Yet another feature we're missing in the US. The hybrid has manual folding mirrors only. I think it may still be available on the EV if I'm not mistaken.

·
Registered
3,473 Posts
Yet another feature we're missing in the US. The hybrid has manual folding mirrors only. I think it may still be available on the EV if I'm not mistaken.
Not a feature I'm interested in, but it is available standard on the third trim level up out of five on the Niro.

·
Super Moderator
8,252 Posts

I hate to say this but.......... better not ;)

should I change the thread title to "50 shades of Ioniq"??

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Might be a good idea..
I'm not exactly the type to get aroused by my car but I'm sure there are people out there that are, and since you want to cover all client bases in this forum....

Lol :D

·
Registered
278 Posts
Maybe 50 shades of Iron Grey? Because my polar white one doesn't do anything for me. Lol ?

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hahaha! Brilliant.

·
Super Moderator
8,252 Posts
You just made it even worse by saying "release"! :p
what about
"tied up in finance" ?
"light touch on the accelerator" ?
"pushing the buttons on the dash" ?
"pull the dipstick out to check the oil" ?

oh dear, I will head to the naughty corner now :)

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
And they say women are going crazy over this bookpr0n, you guys clearly know more about this 50 shades of grey than I do!

Although, I do like the grip of his stick, it's smooth and fits well in the hand. Just a gentle pulse on his pedal and he's off. Doesn't take long to get him hot either. Feel like my pants are on fire when I sit in his seat.

God I love my car.

1 - 20 of 76 Posts