Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner

1461 - 1468 of 1468 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
There's a silver SE '68 plate suddenly appeared outside my house.

Ah!!! Sorted!! It's my wife's car, just picked up today! 😂

Reactions: Alex and KevinT

·
Registered
2020 Ioniq EV Premium Firey Red
126 Posts
Spotted my first 2020 Ioniq BEV out and about and it was driving down our road!

·
Registered
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid Premium
69 Posts
Saw a black electric Ioniq today, reg "**20 TEO" in the Medway towns. Was really nice looking. I saw two others but one I forgot the plate and the other couldn't get a good look at

·
Registered
2020 Ioniq EV Premium Plus
383 Posts
I spotted a grey Ioniq hybrid model year 2017 (reg PEM*** ) this morning at the ICA Maxi supermarket in Malmö, Sweden. Non chargeable hybrids are not very common here in Sweden. Most Ioniqs are either plug-ins or full EVs.

·
Registered
2020 Ioniq EV Premium Firey Red
126 Posts
Spotted 2 BEV ioniqs on Canning Highway just now. Blue going east and a white going west. It was a pity I was in the bomby sonata and not little red.

·
Registered
302 Posts
While I was out on my compulsory daily stroll, I was passed by GU20***, a hybrid in a gorgeous shade of dark red. I think I know what colour my next one will be...

·
Registered
526 Posts
I’ve poked my head in to see what’s happening. I had to give up driving in February due to a medical condition and sold my trusty Ioniq Electric.
the good news is that medication unexpectedly resolved the problem So I’m back on the road (For what it’s worth 😱)
for the moment I have another EV but not a Hyundai.
i do keep an eye out locally and I’m amazed how many more Ioniq’s there are, even in lockup!
hope you‘re all keeping well

1461 - 1468 of 1468 Posts