Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner

1441 - 1460 of 1468 Posts

·
Registered
Marina Blue HEV Ltd IONIQ from 25 Jul '17
1,848 Posts
Forgot to post before but on June 15, spotted a silver Hybrid in the parking lot of Costco Barrhaven.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I've had my 2020 white Ioniq Blue for a little over a month now (with a whopping 350mi on it and half a tank left!) and I've seen 3 other Ioniqs around Athens, Georgia, where I live. Two gray and one white, all with a grill that suggests they're a 2019 or earlier. My record was seeing all three on one walk down a main street in town. Since then I've spotted a white and gray one while out on a run. I'll be curious to see if I spot more when (and if...) I travel into the Atlanta area!

·
Registered
519 Posts
Spotted in Whole Foods parking lot West Vancouver yesterday.
Mine's the PHEV on the right, other is an EV.
Sweet shot though, eh?

Oh ya, spotted 3 Ioniqs last Friday in a 1 hour period driving.

Attachments

Reactions: bluecar1 and KevinT

·
Registered
519 Posts
Spotted 3 X 2020 Ioniqs in my drive across town yesterday; a White EV heading south on Knight Street into Richmond, plus a Black EV and a Black HEV/PHEV (?), both of the latter heading east along Georgia St. into the downtown Vancouver core.

I then could not help counting 12 miscellaneous Teslas in the 5 minute and perhaps 2 kilometer drive through the Stanley Park Causeway and over the Lion's Gate Bridge onto the North Shore.

Sorry, no photos or video, but I swear it happened! ;)

Oh ya, also spotted both a classic Blue Ioniq HEV/PHEV (?) and a 2020 Silver EV the day before in North Vancouver.

PS It is great getting out more! :cool:

·
Registered
728 Posts
Spotted a white Ioniq HEV on I-40 outside of Clarksville, AR. today.

·
Registered
519 Posts
Spotted yesterday:
Brilliant blue 2020 Ioniq EV on Fraser Highway in Langley, B.C.
White 2020 Ioniq PHEV west bound on Hwy 1 in Coquitlam.
White 2020 EV south bound on Renfrew St in Vancouver.

Certainly seem to be consistently spotting more Ioniqs lately than during the past 2 years. (y)

Reactions: bluecar1

·
Super Moderator
8,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,447
Certainly seem to be consistently spotting more Ioniqs lately than during the past 2 years. (y)
yep i would be lucky to spot one a month when i go mine nearly 4 years ago, now its a daily occurance

·
Registered
143 Posts
Locally, I saw three yesterday: one Blue, one black and one white. The black one may have had decals on the doors so it could have been a PHV/taxi.

·
Registered
2020 Ioniq EV Premium Plus
383 Posts
Spotted a silver grey Ioniq HEV, model year 2017 or 2018, with Danish license plates (CB44*** ) this afternoon at the Emporia Shopping Mall in Malmö, Sweden.

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Yesterday : Silver PHEV along Riverside Drive heading north between Riverside Hospital and Donald St (was right behind me most of that way.

Today : Silver PHEV Chapman Mills Shoppers Drug Mart parking lot. Possibly the same one as yesterday but I didn’t note the number plates.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I am fairly sure I spotted a new style electric in dark blue, on the outskirts of Brighton, this morning.

This is possibly the first full electric Ioniq that I have seen this year! It is certainly the first I have seen since lockdown.
(Other than my own of course)

·
Registered
143 Posts
Now that I am noticing them, they're everywhere in South Hampshire!

·
Registered
White Hyundai Hybrid Ioniq Premium Hev S-A
25 Posts
Haha yeh I've not let the bf drive mine either. Too precious.. think he thinks I love the car more than him........ of course not...... lol
Hi I go to the university hospital in stoke a lot and mines a white ioniq so might off been mine

·
Registered
White Hyundai Hybrid Ioniq Premium Hev S-A
25 Posts
Unreal.. bf took the campervan out for a spin this morning and spotted a white Ioniq on my patch.. (A50).. that's his 3rd Ioniq spot and I've still yet to see one!! Total bs!
Might off been mine

·
Registered
2020 Ioniq EV Premium Firey Red
126 Posts
Silver 28kWh electric in Perth CBD

This is my first out and about Ioniq EV spotted. Have seen a few hybrids

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
White pre-2020 model on Hélène Campbell Rd near Costco Barrhaven on Tuesday at about 3:30. Was about 3 or 4 cars ahead of me, so couldn't make out the variant.

·
Registered
2020 Ioniq EV Premium Plus
383 Posts
A blue 28 kWh Ioniq Electric (BYA*** ), model year 2016 or 2017, spotted this afternoon on Annetorpsvägen heading east in Malmö, Sweden.

1441 - 1460 of 1468 Posts