Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner
  • Question of The Week Is LIVE In The Off-Topic Section!

1421 - 1440 of 1449 Posts

·
Registered
519 Posts
Within 6 miles of home on an outward journey three different white Ioniqs approached us. (spell check has just suggested changing "Ioniqs" to "Onions")
Queen's English mayhaps?

·
Registered
53 Posts
No shortage of white "Onions" around the West End.....mostly Uber and mini cabs.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Mine was released today so if you see a facelift model in Intense Blue, reg LX20 A** it is probably me. Normally around the south london area.

·
Registered
519 Posts
Home from vacation to my Ioniq & remembering all that I love about this car. It just works, right?

Oh yes, spotted a Polar White 2020 Onion EV (erm... Ioniq, that is ;)) on Marine Drive, in sunny West Vancouver, yesterday early afternoon.

Sweet looking ride even with the new front end treatment. :devilish:

·
Registered
'17 Marina Blue HEV Ltd I O N I Q since 25 Jul '17
1,824 Posts
Intense Blue Ioniq just south of Manotick Village on Friday afternoon. Didn't catch the variant, as we were heading opposite directions and it didn't register right away. Pretty sure it was either HEV or PHEV.

·
Registered
519 Posts
5 Ioniq spottings this past week in North Vancouver, West Vancouver, Vancouver and Richmond, BC including a silver 2020 EV with the balance being an assortment of classic HEV and PHEV models.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Two brand new 2020 Ioniq plug-ins spotted in Malmö, Sweden, during the last couple of days. A gray one (MWK*** ) was seen charging at the ICA MAXI supermarket and a white one (MEL*** ) was parked on Trollenäsgatan.

·
Registered
2020 hybrid premium plus typhoon silver
37 Posts
spotted a hybrid ,typhoon silver in barnsley south yorks yr20 reg.......MINE ..ALL MINE...lol....lovely car .500 miles and averaging 67 mpg ....

·
Registered
519 Posts
Spotted today a silver classic Ioniq EV @ 15th & Marine Drive, West Vancouver. Clean machine.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I've had my Ioniq EV for three months now, and up until last week, I've never seen a single other Ioniq in the wild ( not counting one at a charger; that's too easy).

Then last week, in the south end of Halifax, I saw two Ioniqs within minutes of each other; an EV driving ahead of me; and one parked in a driveway, but I couldn't tell what type.
And yesterday I saw a hybrid drive by me. They are rare, but they are out there.

·
Super Moderator
8,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,431
got a new neighbour, couple hundred metres down the road a 69 reg iron grey hybrid has appeared in the last few months :)

have seen it in the area for a while but not noticed where it was until today when i came the other way round the road :)

·
Registered
297 Posts
got a new neighbour, couple hundred metres down the road a 69 reg iron grey hybrid has appeared in the last few months :)

have seen it in the area for a while but not noticed where it was until today when i came the other way round the road :)
Last night I was out for my daily compulsory government-mandated exercise, and strolled past GK67***, a white hybrid.

·
Registered
519 Posts
Spotted a nice white classic Ioniq EV turning off Capilano Rd, West Vancouver
onto HW1-Eastbound this afternoon.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Two Ioniq Electrics spotted this morning in Lund, Sweden:

A white 28 kWh at the University Hospital (reg YRS*** ) and a silver grey 38 kWh identical to my own at the Nova shopping district (reg SUS*** ).

·
Registered
336 Posts
Spotted a white 28 kWh Ioniq Electric today on Stenbocks väg in Höllviken, Sweden. (Reg ANA*** ).

·
Registered
2019 IONIQ HEV Blue Trim | Ceramic White/Charcoal
122 Posts
Another double sighting today while out on a bike ride: a Black SEL and a fresh White 2019 Limited with dealer placard and temporary tag. Both hybrids of course being in flyover country.

·
Registered
2020 Ioniq Blue
15 Posts
I don't know how to pick up on the model, yet. I saw a blue at the BJ's Warehouse in Clinton, MD. Could not tell year or model.

·
Registered
2020 Polar White Ioniq PHEV
25 Posts
Saw 5 Ioniqs today in HB California which is pretty odd considering I don't even see one everyday (besides mine of course lol). Saw 3 greys and 2 silvers which one is pure EV.

Not sure what it is but I still get excited when I spot another Ioniq on the road.

·
Super Moderator
8,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,439
I don't know how to pick up on the model, yet. I saw a blue at the BJ's Warehouse in Clinton, MD. Could not tell year or model.
simplest way is if you see them stopped is they have different wheel trims :)

other than that the plugin is a give away due to a fuel flap on rear quarter and electric flap on the front quarter

the EV has the smooth front (no grill of the HEV / PHEV)

·
Registered
336 Posts
I just switched on the TV today without intending to watch anything in particular. A program called Hitlåtens historia (The story of the hit song) was on.
Hitlåtens historia - Peter LeMarc "Little Willie John"

I suddenly saw this, at 17:06 into the show. Don't blink, or you'll miss it!

That was filmed in a back yard in Trollhättan, Sweden. The car is a 2020 PHEV, delivered on January 15.

1421 - 1440 of 1449 Posts