Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner

1401 - 1420 of 1430 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Saw a beautiful blue ioniq plugged in the garage at resorts world Catskills today. I park there and plug in regularly. Connecticut plates. Let me know if you saw my black!

·
Registered
460 Posts
Drove a few blocks behind a white Ioniq Plug-in on St. Georges Street, North Vancouver today. I gave it a short & friendly double-toot of my horn and an arm wave going by when it pulled over to park.
Sure looks good in white!! :D

PS I like that the Ioniq has a decent sounding horn, not wimpy, that's for sure.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Yup, me again.
Spotted a black Ioniq EV on Main Street, North Vancouver, yesterday and a silver Ioniq on Capilano Road, North Vancouver, today.
We drove for groceries earlier and spotted 13 Teslas enroute or parked @ Wholefoods, in a little over 1 hours time.
Just sayin'

·
Registered
460 Posts
Spotted a Classic/1st Gen. silver Ioniq this morning on Knight St. Bridge, Richmond, driving north & exchanged a thumbs-up. (y)
Then a white Classic white Ioniq EV heading west on 33rd Ave, near Knight Street, Vancouver shortly afterwards.
A third blue Classic Ioniq going west on Broadway west of Nanaimo.
An perfect trifecta of Classic Ioniqs.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Spotted 3 Ioniqs yesterday on trip through Vancouver, Silver, White and Grey Hybrid (ID'd since I was following). Too busy driving & focused to make any further notes at the time.
Although 3 Ioniqs is certainly not a lot, it is a significant number for me to see in one day. :)
I'm flying to AZ, USA, so will see if I spot any there.
Wishing you all a very Ioniq day!
PS I chose a Hyundai Elantra to rent there, hope that's what I get.

·
Registered
460 Posts
No Ioniqs spotted so far and had to take a gangsta low-rider edition Camry rental. :confused:
Extremely disappointed, but I'm making the best of it. :cool:

Attachments

·
Registered
495 Posts
Spotted a white Ioniq driving school car yesterday. Not sure which version, only saw from side, not front or rear.

·
Registered
477 Posts
After nine months I finally spotted another Ioniq hybrid in my town. Actually, I almost got into it because it parked right by mine and was the same color, but when I approached it I realized it had the wrong color interior. I noticed it was purchased from the same dealer as I bought mine. Do not know if it is local, but it did have an Arkansas tag on it.

On another note, I was at my dealer two weeks ago to get a free car wash and they still have NO 2020 Ionics on their lot. They had other Hyundai 2020 models though.

·
Registered
2019 IONIQ HEV Blue Trim | Ceramic White/Charcoal
119 Posts
On another note, I was at my dealer two weeks ago to get a free car wash and they still have NO 2020 Ionics on their lot. They had other Hyundai 2020 models though.
This White HEV Blue Trim was the only 2020 amongst the 2019 IONIQ flock on the lot today during my service visit (Missouri).
18378FDC-19A4-4CAA-8622-B551EBB18AAE.jpeg CAE4A6C3-E180-4677-9A9E-F996C456FE07.jpeg

·
Registered
460 Posts
Back in North Vancouver and spotted a silver Ioniq EV at Mountain Equipment Co-op yesterday and within 5 minutes a red Ioniq HEV/PHEV (?) at Park & Tilford shopping center. Looked sharp! :)

Thought I was on a run to possibly break my all time 6 Ioniqs in one day record, but sadly no, these 2 Ioniqs were all for the day. No Ioniq sightings in my visit to Phoenix last week, plenty of Elantras though. Lots of Prius(s) too.

Side note: my sister is interested in an Ioniq Hybrid. (y)

·
Registered
495 Posts
Spotted a white Ioniq driving school car yesterday. Not sure which version, only saw from side, not front or rear.
That car is in Doncaster, saw it again today

·
Registered
337 Posts
Trafford Park West car park - 18Feb20 - We returned to find our blue PHEV reg PL17 parked next to a white BEV. Free charging. Thanks to Greater Manchester and "Charge your Car" App.

·
Registered
460 Posts
After seeing Elantra after Elantra the last few days here on our Hawaiian vacation isle of Kaua'i, I have finally successfully spotted that seemingly rarest of EV variants, the Polar White Ioniq. (y)
Gosh, but those oldish Elantras look close to a first generation Ioniq HEV/PHEV except from behind to this EV naturalist. :unsure:
@1stEV out and back to my Mai Tai & cigar. :cool: Aloha!

·
Registered
17 Posts
I spotted a white 38k Ioniq southbound M1 in January. Was a 69 plate I don't remember the rest. It was my missus who spotted it first. It was in lane 1 we were in dirty diesel lane 3. Was very surprised to see it was a 38kw when I looked in the mirror.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Spotted a black Ioniq EV yesterday on my way to the airport in our rental Chevy Malibu (really not a fan of this ride).
I have now spotted both a white and a black Ioniq during my here in Kaua'i, Hawaii.
The question is will they breed a litter of Silver or Gray Ioniqs? :unsure:
Or possibly a zebra stripe version? ;)

·
Registered
67 Posts
So last night I was finally able to confirm another Ioniq in Franklin, IN. I thought I saw it about a week ago pulling in the local MIddle School, but didn't get a good look. Twice since I've seen the car parked there, but have not had a chance to confirm. Last night as I'm passing by the Middle School I see it parked and since I had a little extra time I pulled in an sure enough we have another Ioniq in my little town of Franklin, IN. :D (y)

·
Registered
526 Posts
Within 6 miles of home on an outward journey three different white Ioniqs approached us. (spell check has just suggested changing "Ioniqs" to "Onions")

1401 - 1420 of 1430 Posts