Hyundai IONIQ Forum banner

1381 - 1400 of 1443 Posts

·
Registered
516 Posts
Today has been a 2 Ioniq day. ;)
Passed a black Ioniq heading east on HWY 401 @ Sperling exit @ 1:30 PM. ?
Next was a silver Ioniq parked & charging underground in the Lake City, Burnaby around 3:30. ?

·
Registered
516 Posts
Black Ioniq EV (2020 model?) heading east on Marine Drive, North Vancouver yesterday @ noon.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Yesterday in Haywards Heath, I saw BN19***, a black variant, on the roundabout next to Waitrose.

Last week I saw one in official light green and white Brighton & Hove taxi livery, in Brighton, which makes a change from Uber. It is rather encouraging to see more Ioniqs around, even if they're now mainstream enough for cab drivers to adopt.

·
Registered
516 Posts
Black Ioniq parked in designated EV parking space in Capilano Mall, North Vancouver yesterday.

·
Registered
516 Posts
Silver Ioniq yesterday around 2 PM along Marine Drive & 15th Ave, West Vancouver.
Blue Ioniq today 2:45 PM pulling out of Whole Foods parking @ 13th & Lonsdale, North Vancouver.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I passed an orange ioniq electric this morning on the way to work near Gatwick. It was tucked in behind a lorry when I drove past, and I don't think he saw me wave. He caught up with me at the turning off the motorway, but did not appear to be in as much of a hurry as me (I was late for work) so I had to leave him behind. :(

I think it was a 68 plate, but I'm not sue about that.

·
Registered
516 Posts
Spotted a Blue Ioniq HEV today @ Park Royal, West Vancouver, which I reckon to be the Tesla capital of Canada. ?

I counted 17 Teslas today in a brief walk through the parking lots and the 10 minute drive to & from home.

I don't mind standing out in a crowd though! ;)

·
Registered
548 Posts
I usually like 'Scandi-noir' but have been rather disappointed with The Wisting currently on Saturday evenings on BBC4, However it has redeemed itself by showing an Ioniq parked 12 minutes into episode 8.

Reactions: Alex

·
Registered
516 Posts
Spotted a classic model grey Ioniq Plug-in parked & charging underground in professional building in Lake City, Burnaby around noon today.

Good looking car, even/especially parked next to a Tesla. ;)

Edit: Er, um ..... do I sense a theme here? I would definitely trade my little MGB convertible for a Tesla Roadster though, old or new! ? Any takers?

·
Registered
72 Posts
[Sorry but have just also posted this post in the wrong part of the Forum.]

Just drove my blue Ioniq Premium SE Hybrid to my daughter's house in Cardiff. And to my considerable surprise, parked outside was an identical car to ours: same model, same colour, same year - BW19***. So I parked nose to tail, as tight as possible, in the hope that in 9 months there'll be another!

I wonder if the owner is a member of this Forum?

Cymro

·
Super Moderator
2,015 Posts
[Sorry but have just also posted this post in the wrong part of the Forum.]

Just drove my blue Ioniq Premium SE Hybrid to my daughter's house in Cardiff. And to my considerable surprise, parked outside was an identical car to ours: same model, same colour, same year - BW19***. So I parked nose to tail, as tight as possible, in the hope that in 9 months there'll be another!

I wonder if the owner is a member of this Forum?

Cymro
Seeing loads of Ioniqs on a daily basis now , so ownership is growing it would seem . Also quite a few taxis in the Cardiff area . Never see to many Welsh owners on the forum though ...maybe we're a shy race ? :LOL:

·
Registered
46 Posts
First car seen in "The October Faction" it's an Ioniq.
For now I've only seen one Ioniq on my city... so yeah, here it's an endangered specie.

·
Registered
2019 IONIQ HEV Blue Trim | Ceramic White/Charcoal
122 Posts
First time pulling up next to an IONIQ at a light – a fellow Blue trim HEV but in black. I tend to get worked up a bit as IONIQs (named appropriately IONIC+UNIQUE) are akin to a Sasquatch spotting in these parts and let’s face it, it’s kind of a cult. Anyway, I glanced over at the driver to look for any reaction but he seemed to care less or was oblivious to the occasion as the burger he was feeding on may have been his main interest. Aw well, I actually do like that we’re a rare breed and unique.

1381 - 1400 of 1443 Posts